777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it is. Price is king. We already had buyers in the previous year try and buy it off of Moshiri only to not reach his valuation. 777 Partners, as a greedy money grubbing organization isnt trying to pay 550 million over the value for something worth 0 and the loans from MSP and Media Rights arent anywhere near that.

Moshiri himself paid 260 million, and Newcastle despite its poor financials sold for more than that.
Newcastle didn't have poor financials.

They certainly didn't have debts of around 300/400million and a half paid for Stadium.

And I used the word solely, it seems to me as tho people are assuming that if the asking price is dropped that we suddenly become a bargain that everyone will bid for.

A reduction in asking price makes us cheaper, but IMO it doesn't make us attractive.

I know 777 offered Moshiri a premium price, hence they being first in line, but I don't see how we are viable to people who value money.

I think the 777 deal will be completed soon, sorry to say it but they will be our new owners whether we like it or not. It may well get completed sooner than we think too and bcome that Christmas present we don't want this year.

CFFD6B45-74AA-4362-B87C-831DE2A53EAE.jpeg

Because it is. Price is king. We already had buyers in the previous year try and buy it off of Moshiri only to not reach his valuation. 777 Partners, as a greedy money grubbing organization isnt trying to pay 550 million over the value for something worth 0 and the loans from MSP and Media Rights arent anywhere near that.

Moshiri himself paid 260 million, and Newcastle despite its poor financials sold for more than that.

How much are the loans from MSP and Media Rights?

Ok.. so 200m to RMF, 100m to MSP and then 40m to Andy Bell? Plus 80-100 that 777 have put in over the last few months? Basically half a billion which probably costing 10-15% interest.

Jesus. This is coming to a head very quickly once 777 fail any test. There better be a white knight waiting in the background and one who can make a deal with lenders.

Is there any analysis available of what exactly happens in the days and weeks after if and when 777 falls through? For how long can we then continue to operate? Unless Moshiri puts more cash in then as a business we are no longer viable and no longer a going concern?

Debt is fine. The worry is if you can't service that debt.

As long as the payment agreements are being made and all our other liabilities are being met we are ok.

It is when you can't afford to pay a payment on the loan or your can't pay the suppliers for catering or wages

Concerns that we are borrowing money to pay for money we borrowed. That hole soon swallows you up. Moshi must have thought that the sale would have completed by now ( end of year).

Rumours of due diligence taking longer than anticipated are not good. Means the source of funds are not a typical loan from your local Barclays but sounds more complicated and deeply entrenched in 777 businesses.

It is interesting that 777 can see something in the numbers, that others have not, to service the debt, pay for a club / stadium that is clearly over valued as you would have had others come in and bid for it

Ok.. so 200m to RMF, 100m to MSP and then 40m to Andy Bell? Plus 80-100 that 777 have put in over the last few months? Basically half a billion which probably costing 10-15% interest.

Jesus. This is coming to a head very quickly once 777 fail any test. There better be a white knight waiting in the background and one who can make a deal with lenders.

We also have loans with Metro Bank as well, no idea what the value of them is.

Is there any analysis available of what exactly happens in the days and weeks after if and when 777 falls through? For how long can we then continue to operate? Unless Moshiri puts more cash in then as a business we are no longer viable and no longer a going concern?
Reports that the support from 777 will get us to end of Jan. I suspect our remaining assets will be sold in Jan (Branthwaite & Onana) to get us through to end of season if 777 pull out

Probably soon yes I would imagine.

Lot of uncertainty atm, the points deduction appeal, 777 deal, which im sure we all hope crashes and burns, what next? At least the boys on the pitch are giving us plenty to cheer about.
I found out last night that not only are the boys giving us plenty to cheer about on the pitch, but they're doing their bit off the pitch as well.

MSP is in fact a consortium of Mykolenko, Seamus and Patterson who it seems are quite shrewd business men and clubbed together 100m to keep the lights on a couple of months ago.