777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I dispute they could do it all for 1billion.

550m to Moshiri, 300m? to finish the Stadium, 200m to Media rights, I forget what we owe MSP, then whatever we currently owe 777.

I make that in excess of 1billion.

Not trying to be a smart arse here or even a doomer, despite my posting tonight, I just want somebody to show me im wrong.

Where are you getting these figures?

Lots of reasons.

The loans from 777 are rumoured to be at 20% interest.
The majority of Moshiris money is invested in Russia.

Im not suggesting we will enter Administration, but I think people who assume it 100% wont happen are being very naive.

At the moment he's selling for £500mill. Allowing the club to go into administration jeopardises that.

IF things are getting delayed, I can't see why he wouldn't put his hand in to keep the club afloat to get that payout....unless he's completely skint due to his funds being locked with Putin's death squads.

If that's the case and he can't...then we deserve administration for having an absolute clown as an owner.

At the moment he's selling for £500mill. Allowing the club to go into administration jeopardises that.

IF things are getting delayed, I can't see why he wouldn't put his hand in to keep the club afloat to get that payout....unless he's completely skint due to his funds being locked with Putin's death squads.

If that's the case and he can't...then we deserve administration for having an absolute clown as an owner.
This is what im suggesting could be a possibility.

Debt levels are high- but not compared to other Premier League sides. Man Utd financially are clearly on a different level to us, but have something like £1 billion of debt. Someone could buy Everton, clear all debt and take us into a shiny new stadium with change to invest in the playing squad for that money. So debt is high and is structured in a series of poor deals/ high interest rates, but in the world of billionaires, it shouldn't put off an investor.
If you could buy the club, wipe the debt and finish the stadium for anything under a billion you’re getting decent value I reckon. It’s a 750m stadium that would really show its value without big debt repayments, and there’s probably 250m value in the current playing squad. So there’s value for your investment there, plus a whole bunch of tangible and intangible assets on top.

If you could buy the club, wipe the debt and finish the stadium for anything under a billion you’re getting decent value I reckon. It’s a 750m stadium that would really show its value without big debt repayments, and there’s probably 250m value in the current playing squad. So there’s value for your investment there, plus a whole bunch of tangible and intangible assets on top.
The benefit of a new stadium is the naming rights/prestige that can be attached to it. Qatari's or the Indian links that have tentatively been made could whack the name of their business on a state of the art facility.

There will be.
4gc5fximhy7b1.gif

550m to Moshiri, 300m? to finish the Stadium, 200m to Media rights, I forget what we owe MSP, then whatever we currently owe 777.

Not trying to be a smart arse here or even a doomer, despite my posting tonight, I just want somebody to show me im wrong.

We owe MSP and 777 in excess of 100 each. We are realistically looking at 1.5 billion

Is true 100 mill msp, then we all dont kno the full details of the 777 loans and if moshiri has put stuff in the deal aswell if they walk away. Is easy to be worried about what is going on atm, this 777 deal i am still on the fence cant shake off the bad feeling from them

We owe MSP and 777 in excess of 100 each. We are realistically looking at 1.5 billion
Is true 100 mill msp, then we all dont kno the full details of the 777 loans and if moshiri has put stuff in the deal aswell if they walk away. Is easy to be worried about what is going on atm, this 777 deal i am still on the fence cant shake off the bad feeling from them
You 2 fellas are doing a TERRIBLE job of showing me im wrong.

You 2 fellas are doing a TERRIBLE job of showing me im wrong.
Only thing i am certain that would happen is moshiri would have to lower his price, that could then attract hopefully better people. I think is smart for us fans to have eyes on the club at this tume the whole ffp has shown the mess at the club. Will have to hear off 777 soon i thought would be done by december /jan ?

Only thing i am certain that would happen is moshiri would have to lower his price, that could then attract hopefully better people. I think is smart for us fans to have eyes on the club at this tume the whole ffp has shown the mess at the club. Will have to hear off 777 soon i thought would be done by december /jan ?
Probably soon yes I would imagine.

Lot of uncertainty atm, the points deduction appeal, 777 deal, which im sure we all hope crashes and burns, what next? At least the boys on the pitch are giving us plenty to cheer about.

Even he lowers the price, a new owner would be on the hook for xxxm loans from 777, xxxm loans from MSP and xxxm loans from Media Rights.

Plus xxxm to finish the Stadium.

Why is everybody assuming its solely Moshiris asking price that makes us unattractive?
Because it is. Price is king. We already had buyers in the previous year try and buy it off of Moshiri only to not reach his valuation. 777 Partners, as a greedy money grubbing organization isnt trying to pay 550 million over the value for something worth 0 and the loans from MSP and Media Rights arent anywhere near that.

Moshiri himself paid 260 million, and Newcastle despite its poor financials sold for more than that.