777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would somebody buy it for half the asking price if they can buy it for 47p?
Because you buy a top flight club, rather than a club in admin, facing almost certain relegation. And your chances of growing the club and making the type of return you want on your investment, become much much bigger than if the club lose out on top flight TV money and other income.

Administration is absolutely not in anyone's interest

But why would Moshiri let the club go into administration in the first place? Your argument seemed to be that it would benefit Moshiri to let the club go into administration? How?
Did you read my post?

Keeping the club going will cost him hundreds of millions of pounds, money that he probably doesnt have access to due to sanctions.

Everybody seems to think that 777 pulling out means that somebody else will step in, its taken 4months for this 777 farce to go through, if 777 falls, we dont have the cashflow to survive 4months.

Im not suggesting this will happen by the way.

Did you read my post?

Keeping the club going will cost him hundreds of millions of pounds, money that he probably doesnt have access to due to sanctions.

Everybody seems to think that 777 pulling out means that somebody else will step in, its taken 4months for this 777 farce to go through, if 777 falls, we dont have the cashflow to survive 4months.

Im not suggesting this will happen by the way.

The club going into administration will cost him a lot more. He won’t get anything back for it.

Do you have a link to that statement?
Here you go.

After being presented with the information laid out in the internal documents, a spokesperson for Usmanov declined to discuss precise details of the funding but said: “Mr Moshiri and his companies are indeed indebted to Mr Usmanov and entities affiliated with him. We hope that the debt will be repaid after Mr Moshiri closes the sale of the Everton club, which is now being actively announced in the press

I don't think Mr. Usmanov is a man who takes to kindly to losing everything he's loaned his mate. I'd do whatever I could to show him I'm working hard to get the best possible return. Allowing administration and getting effectively nothing isn't a good look for his knees/neck/fingers.

There must be other interest. It doesn’t make sense otherwise. For all Everton’s current issues, with the right owners and support we could be anything. We are an important part of the history of football so you would think investors would be falling over themselves to be a part of it, at the right price of course. Look at Man City for example, arguably a lesser club than us until they got new owners, and in a relatively short period of time they are transformed into one of the best clubs in the world. Why not Everton?

Yes.

BUT

Keeping the club going costs him extra outlay, outlay that he might not have.

You all assume somebody else will step in, im just asking, What if?

That's when he'd have to do an effective cost-benefit analysis to determine if it'd be better to speculate losing his entire outlay over just cutting his ties completely.

You'd have to imagine that it's in his interests to keep the proverbial ball rolling given the new stadium and improved on pitch performances.

But why would Moshiri let the club go into administration in the first place? Your argument seemed to be that it would benefit Moshiri to let the club go into administration? How?
It wouldn’t. Let’s face it though assuming there isn’t another buyer out there, Moshiri does in fact have deep enough pockets to fund it himself which is what he would do.

We woukd hope that the debt will be repaid after Mr Moshiri closes the sale of the Everton club, which is now being actively announced in the press
Re-reading that..... If I was Moshiri as read that message from an Usmanov spokesperson, I'd feel sick.

"We know you're selling. Pay me back before you see what's left from your end"

He rues the day David Dien introced him to blue bill lol