777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Don't want the yank frauds anywhere near the club, they're currently being investigated by the DOJ for money laundering right? Way too many questions relating to unpaid debt, round tripping etc. Blessing in disguise if they rightly don't pass the fit and proper tests.

Well this tweet seems to have all bases covered, this is how you fence sit @chicoazul

If the guy is openly saying he has loads of sources and at least some of them are wrong or lying how do you believe his next “sources tell me” scoop.

Maybe he should narrow down his sources to the ones who actually know stuff before spaffing out a bunch of maybes.

If the guy is openly saying he has loads of sources and at least some of them are wrong or lying how do you believe his next “sources tell me” scoop.

Maybe he should narrow down his sources to the ones who actually know stuff before spaffing out a bunch of maybes.
Reading Paul Brown’s tweets about 777 is like reading Matt Hughes tweets about Everton.

Or not say anything when there is nothing to say.