777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
A prudent owner would explore every option open to him. You would hope that when Sheik Jassim withdrew from Utd, The Mosh would have made a discrete phone call for example

Surely he must know 777 aren’t the answer? However, I suspect that they are returning sufficient to him in order for him to pay back £400m to Usmanov plus a bit for his back pocket
He just wants shut now. Take what he can.

Friggin crook

A prudent owner would explore every option open to him. You would hope that when Sheik Jassim withdrew from Utd, The Mosh would have made a discrete phone call for example

Surely he must know 777 aren’t the answer? However, I suspect that they are returning sufficient to him in order for him to pay back £400m to Usmanov plus a bit for his back pocket

You would think that if Mosh wants his money (or some of it back) he would sell to someone or people that has a chance of making through the fit and proper persons test and actually has funds.

At the moment that’s not going to happen for him with 777

You would think that if Mosh wants his money (or some of it back) he would sell to someone or people that has a chance of making through the fit and proper persons test and actually has funds.

At the moment that’s not going to happen for him with 777
I think they will sail through fit and proper persons test.

Whether they actually have the money to "pay" for us is the biggest question.

I think they will sail through fit and proper persons test.

Whether they actually have the money to "pay" for us is the biggest question.

Aren’t they being investigated in the US for allegedly money laundering or sommit ?

I’m not sure they will sail through it as you say with that in the background

Aren’t they being investigated in the US for allegedly money laundering or sommit ?

I’m not sure they will sail through it as you say with that in the background
Investigated is not found guilty.

But time will tell.

Im torn, I really, really want these nowhere near the club, but im just worried about what happens if it all falls apart.

Investigated is not found guilty.

But time will tell.

Im torn, I really, really want these nowhere near the club, but im just worried about what happens if it all falls apart.

Me too not sure what happens if it does, anyway don’t think the EPL /FCA will pass these with all the noise around them to be honest.

Hopefully there are folks waiting in the background waiting for a discount to step in if they do (rumours are that there are other parties interested).