777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No they won't, they will want to pick the club up for as cheap as possible, a year in The Championship won't bother somebody paying peanuts.
I dont agree for a number of reasons, the main one being the TV deal in PL. Investors will want to be able to benefit from that

I'm not sure where all the administration talk is coming from

No they won't, they will want to pick the club up for as cheap as possible, a year in The Championship won't bother somebody paying peanuts.
Someone will bend Moshiri over and he’ll take it because something is better than nothing.

Someone will bend Moshiri over and he’ll take it because something is better than nothing.
Yeah, I think there’s a point at which Moshiri’s price drops low enough to attract the buyers.

There’s only a handful of Premier League teams with a big fanbase, rich history and a top-drawer stadium.

It won’t need to come to administration and relegation.

If this falls through which the rumours going around saying that it will then it will be this that relegates us as we cannot absorb another 9 point penalty.

This to me is the biggest threat to our season not the 10 point penalty we already got.

If this falls through which the rumours going around saying that it will then it will be this that relegates us as we cannot absorb another 9 point penalty.

This to me is the biggest threat to our season not the 10 point penalty we already got.
Depends i hope will be others looking very close before this happens. Anyone kno if 777 at the game last night

Think the most likely scenario if 777 deal falls through is moshri lowers his asking price. It’s been suggest it’s around £530 million that 777 are buying the club for. If that falls through and if there is a real risk of administration he will lower the asking price. It won’t be out of the goodness of his heart, it’s just if we go into administration he is looking at a lot lot less than he would be have to lower it by.