777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ideally we would want someone that’s incredibly rich and with decent morals, (that’s an oxymoron) who will be willing to throw a billion up the wall just to buy us, clear the debt and fund the stadium. Then straight after that spend like a drunken sailor on decent players who will help us climb the league and eventually challenge for trophies. Can’t imagine why we haven’t fallen over several of them just walking down the street.

The alternative right now (if we believe the £1m a day requirement until the end of the season) is we don’t get any more loans and sink into administration, what 777 offer is only slightly better than that. I feel that Moshiri just wants out with his dirty money at any cost and cares little what happens to us afterwards. It’s never a boring time supporting this club we seem to lurch from one disaster to another, the only decent part being the long suffering fans.

In any case, it looks to be going through and it will keep the wolves from the doors for now, as 777s flagship purchase I can only hope they manage us in a better way than some of their other purchases.

I'm hoping 777 are going to build a football team group similar to the city group.. Seeing as they hired last year the fella that built the city group for 10 years!

Everton and Sevilla at the top. The others are feeders and part of the scouting network. We send players out on loan to them etc etc..

But being Everton, that won't happen.

like we hired DOF from leicester and PSV

worked well

Ideally we would want someone that’s incredibly rich and with decent morals, (that’s an oxymoron) who will be willing to throw a billion up the wall just to buy us, clear the debt and fund the stadium. Then straight after that spend like a drunken sailor on decent players who will help us climb the league and eventually challenge for trophies. Can’t imagine why we haven’t fallen over several of them just walking down the street.

The alternative right now (if we believe the £1m a day requirement until the end of the season) is we don’t get any more loans and sink into administration, what 777 offer is only slightly better than that. I feel that Moshiri just wants out with his dirty money at any cost and cares little what happens to us afterwards. It’s never a boring time supporting this club we seem to lurch from one disaster to another, the only decent part being the long suffering fans.

In any case, it looks to be going through and it will keep the wolves from the doors for now, as 777s flagship purchase I can only hope they manage us in a better way than some of their other purchases.

i bet they won’t

I expect that it is proposed that Everton will act as a broker rather than an insurer.
Your insurance broker does not provide cover he agrees a policy for you with an insurance firm.

It won't be Everton (I expect) that will provide the cover
Not sure I’d trust them even to be a broker… making a life Insurance application would be like participating in one of our “48 hour” medicals and waiting four months for a confirmation only to find your deposit has vanished

Really can't see this

Why would they stop moshiri selling the club
It’s not really a question of allowing Moshiri to sell the the club though is it .
It’s a question of whether this particular group are financially trustworthy and therefore people you can do business with.
There is a fairly overwhelming body of evidence to suggest they are not people you would be comfortable engaging in business transactions with.