777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now I'm not saying this will happen but the following wouldn't surprise me.....

1. 777 can't complete on the deal either because they fail the fit and proper owner test due to the ongoing fraud investigation or are unable to come up with the funds or MSP or other lenders object to 777 under the probable change of ownership provision within the loan agreements.

2. Moshiri can't / won't fund the stadium and day to day finances.

3. No other acceptable buyer comes forward.

4. Everton go into administration with a points deduction and relaxation is guaranteed.

5. In those circumstances Everton become a very attractive investment opportunity for someone with ready cash to acquire relatively cheaply albeit they will have to finish the stadium and rebuild the team from the championship.

Genuinely if 777 fails I see no alternative scenario.

Just seems like a constant kick in the teeth. Whether it’s performances, stadium, takeover, money, ffp, it’s like the media are completely against us now. Everyone in this league wants us to go, the league itself, the media, other teams, I would even argue some of our own players are probably thinking ‘if they go down at least I get a move’. It’s becoming too stressful to even support the club anymore.

The Premier League can not afford a club to go into administration, it will be seen globally as "Premier league bubble burst", it will have a domino effect, even the other clubs (especially the big ones) will also hate the idea.

The premier league and the authorities have to make a choice, the lesser of two evel type of choice, what is worst for them? Allowing 777 to take control or refusing it which means the current owner/situation remains the same? How can they allow the situation remains the same if we can't even pay the bills?

I won't be surprised at all if a rapid approval is issued, no one can afford the Moshiri circus any longer

Now I'm not saying this will happen but the following wouldn't surprise me.....

1. 777 can't complete on the deal either because they fail the fit and proper owner test due to the ongoing fraud investigation or are unable to come up with the funds or MSP or other lenders object to 777 under the probable change of ownership provision within the loan agreements.

2. Moshiri can't / won't fund the stadium and day to day finances.

3. No other acceptable buyer comes forward.

4. Everton go into administration with a points deduction and relaxation is guaranteed.

5. In those circumstances Everton become a very attractive investment opportunity for someone with ready cash to acquire relatively cheaply albeit they will have to finish the stadium and rebuild the team from the championship.

Genuinely if 777 fails I see no alternative scenario.
I agree. With the utmost tragedy it seems to me that likely relegation is the price of a reset, at least financially.
It should not be like that, and by no means do I want to see us drop, but that seems the most likely scenario as I see it.

• Founder members of the Football League in 1888
  • Founder members of the FA Premier League in 1992
  • First club to be presented with the League Championship trophy
  • First club to present medals for winning the Championship
  • First club to stage an FA Cup final - Notts County v Bolton Wanderers, 1894
  • First club on Merseyside to win the FA Cup, 1906
  • First club to go on an overseas football tour
  • First club to construct a purpose-built football stadium
  • First club to have a four-sided stadium with two tier stands
  • First club to have a stadium with a three-tier stand
  • First club to issue a regular match programme for home fixtures
  • First club to have a player (William Ralph Dean) score 60 league goals
  • First club to wear numbered shirts from 1-11 (1933 FA Cup final)
  • First club to have a church attached to its stadium
  • First club to install dugouts
  • First club to install undersoil heating
  • First club to win a penalty shootout in the European Cup, 1970 v Borussia Monchengladbach
  • First club to play 4,000 top-flight games
  • First club to amass 5,000 League points
  • First club to play 100 seasons in the top-flight
  • First club to stage a World Cup semi-final in Britain
  • First club to have the youngest Premiership goalscorer in two consecutive seasons with two different players
  • First club to break the £100,000 transfer threshold when Alan Ball moved from Blackpool for £110,000 in 1966
  • First club to be featured in a TV game; August 1936 v Arsenal. Not live (pre-recorded).
  • First club to have scoreboard half time/full time facility
  • First club to have its own podcast
  • First club to have its own online social networking site
  • First club to sell tickets via text message
  • First top flight club in England to go into Administration