777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to worry more?

What that John says is right though and I would add, why would 777 be lending us money if we are about to fold? They could wait till we are in administration and then buy us for a fraction of the price. Actually we would probably get a few more bidders so in that respect I might be good as we could get people we want as owners.

What that John says is right though and I would add, why would 777 be lending us money if we are about to fold? They could wait till we are in administration and then buy us for a fraction of the price. Actually we would probably get a few more bidders so in that respect I might be good as we could get people we want as owners.

I guess, and it is a guess, that if we are in admin, then we wont be in the PL next season. We may not be anyrate, lets face it.

But this 777 thing is so noisy, it makes me think sommet is going on elsewhere. Or hope. Who knows.

When you hear words like 'working capital' major alarm bells are ringing.

Cash flow issues ?

Running out of money?

I honestly think we are doomed.

Are we too big to fail though? We're one of the biggest clubs in the country, a club our size hasn't even been into administration, at least in England. The city of Liverpool could not afford to lose Everton.

If things were that bad we'd have had a fire sale and sold Pickford/Onana etc.

The reality is we have cashflow issues to get the stadium built and 777 would take the club on and likely flip it for a profit once we're in the stadium and there's more takers. Moshiri just wants to bounce now because he's lost his backer which makes the need more immediate.

You just answered your own question as to why 777 doesn’t want it to go into administration.

I've worked in construction for quite a while and I doubt that to be true.

Plus, he is correct that we still have to find 200 million plus to finish the build.
There should be a draw schedule with the contractor that is agreed to based on certain milestones and/or dates.

So it’s typically paid for work done, though Everton May have been asked in the beginning to pay up front and lock in pricing on items like steel.

This is an important thing for people to remember, no matter what happens to the stadium in the various doomsday scenarios it only has serious value if there is a healthy Everton playing in it. Even if it goes completely belly up and in the hands of creditors, they can’t just invent a football team to play in it. It will always be in everyone’s interests to find solutions that keep Everton healthy.
Our old ground has been made useful before now by another team.

There should be a draw schedule with the contractor that is agreed to based on certain milestones and/or dates.

So it’s typically paid for work done, though Everton May have been asked in the beginning to pay up front and lock in pricing on items like steel.
We definitely won't be paying for work, that hasn't been completed, 3 months in advance as has been suggested.

we
can’t get run any tighter we’re on our ass

and if they don’t invest in the team we may as well just give them the club
Far from the most important thing in this mess, but I'd be curious if 777 just calls on its other clubs for immediate fixes. Sevilla share is the slimmest with the most assuring talent but they have done a fair bit of business between there clubs already. And Hertha also has relatively convincing squad players. Karim Rekik moved from Hertha to Sevilla. Dodi Lukebakio just made the same move this summer. At least an example they may be open to some internal movement that could warrant some mercenaries if necessary in January. Or longterm internal recruitment model with us likely at the top.

List of more longterm prospects from 777 assets on a very quick look. Evaluations via transfermarkt

Morten Frendrup, Denmark, Genoa, CM/CDM 21 y.o. 4 million

Márton Dárdai, Germany, Hertha Berlin CB/CDM 20 y.o . 3.5 million

Tanguy Nianzou, France/Ivory Coast, Sevilla CB 20 y.o. 7.5 million

Cihan Canak, Turkey/Belgium, Standard Liege AM, 18 y. 4 million