777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe they’ll buy monster energy drink next and rival Red Bull. Monster Everton, Monster Sevilla, Monster Berlin. Sounds scary. We’ll have it won before a ball is kicked.

Yet Rights&Media prevented MSP so your comment isnt true.

They're both of a similar ilk for me. Bottom feeders looking out for assets in distress that have been run awfully, who if managed in a semi-decent way should benefit as a result, become more valuable, and be sold for profit. I'm presuming over the past 12-18 months we've looked to see are any of the NFL, NBA, MLB owners or sovereign wealth funds interested and been turned down once they found out the reality, so this is what we're left with. From a Russian Oligarch's hidden project, to gangsters with a non-functional business plan other than acquire now, figure out how to profit later.

Mate, we found the most clueless billionaire on the planet! Looks like a rabbit in the headlights. Offended Lukaku (and nearly caused a legal battle) with stupid comments about voodoo, FFS! Left Kenwright in charge. Only used one agent (that cNut, Jia Joorabchian) and had an itchy trigger finger and a cloth ear when it came to appointing managers. To cap it all, the f@cker can't add up... and he's an accountant!!

Seriously, you could hardly imagine a worse owner.
Ken Bates used foreplay as a word for building Leeds brick by brick. I never thought a football club called by likened to a sexual act.

I was wondering, as Moshiri has agreed 777 can pay him for the club in installments, what if 777 are late to pay as agreed (as they have been on lots of other things)? Could/would Moshiri take that out on the club somehow?

Any potential new owners (777 or others) know very well the situation of the fans and media, they know about the crises of the last few years, they know that they will be under the spotlight right away and the fans will be judging them right away, they won't have a grace period, they won't get away with it if they mess it up.

Some will say they won't care, Everton and premier league not the same as Belgium or Berlin, things will get very ugly for them in a short period of time if they mess it up, our fans have had enough in the last 20 years or so, there won't be any patience or passive approach by the fans, on the contrary, with all the noise about 777 and their other clubs, from day one they will be under huge pressure.

Basically what I am trying to say is, Everton should be last club you should think about buying if you have "bad" intentions.

Inappropriate Language
Arsenal were dire until Kroenke decided to open his pockets.

Villa are spending huge amounts without thought...as are Chelsea who it appears are mandated by the middle east.

RS and United have always had major sponsors and huge incoming revenue streams.

I think the management side would improve but the team needs several hundred million invested before things look rosy.

Will these chaps do that...not whem theyre scrambling for £900k and €4mil for basletball and Genoa.

Liege and Herta fans are now 100% against them.

Doesnt seem to me like American owners know what theyre doing.

FSG is as clueless as the Glazers. They bought LFC in 2010, and were a shambles until Klopp arrived in 2016 - finishing in the top 4 ONCE. FSG got lucky with Klopp. Hopefully, he'll leave them when his contract runs out in two years time, and they'll revert to being sh*t.

Last edited:

Per the various news items the takeover is in doubt because of the outstanding debts of per £350 mill per MSC and reported in the Daily Mail. So who knows what is happening .

Wonder if our debtor's will prevent a sale to anyone at all, even super rich new owners ? Same time can't help feeling glad that they are refusing Moshiri the right to sell us to these Vultures. See it a mile away hardly any investment or any at all and if they can get through to the stadium being finished and we are, by some miracle still in the prem sell us on for a massive profit. We could look a much better prospect in two years.Kenwright is amazingly quiet while this shitshow has gone on and no one asking him any questions either, just be really ill...