777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
…well they’re here;

IMG_6657.jpeg

How do we know they don't have the money? Or that there aren't other investors involved?

Bobble said Everton have seen proof of funds and Deloitte are involved.

This is a wait and see as far as I'm concerned. Its just bizarre to say it will definitely be terrible.

And the analysis of their performance at other clubs is far too early and far too in depth. If you buy struggling clubs it will take time.

I'm open minded to all this because the status quo cannot continue.
I'm not saying it will definitely be terrible. I'm saying the available evidence shows it will probably be terrible. A takeover - to get fans truly on side - needs to provide excitement. This fails the smell test.

I agree that we are dealing with a shortish timeline when assessing the performances of their earlier acquisitions, but there's been no major investment in any of those clubs to date. If a new owner is not going to invest during a honeymoon period, when are they going to do so? They are behaving like classic carpetbaggers - refuse to invest, asset strip, and sell a very lean (hopefully non-emaciated) club at the opportune moment - for them.

As for the status quo, I see it continuing under 777. Like Moshiri, they won't spend money on the playing side.

777 were late paying their near £ 1 million installment for basketball uk. We have had a terrible summer at Leeds,glad all the mercenaries have left. I think we have a better team than last season ,and definitely a better manager. We have joint investors with the 49ers ,it makes you wonder how much money is needed for a football club to now function. I think the Americans are looking at the PL as a Global Phenomenon that will be a licence to print money. Seems like billions are required from the bigger clubs to function successfully now. I know Evertonians are unconvinced about this sale. Count yourselves lucky,you never had Ken Bates ,GFH the only Arabs without money. Cellino a gun runner. Radrizzani the jury is out on him.

...I think the Americans are looking at the PL as a Global Phenomenon that will be a licence to print money. Seems like billions are required from the bigger clubs to function successfully now.
In a League thats been awash with money for 25/30yrs...its not nailed on of course, not by a long chalk...
But If one Club is going to go Bankrupt - we all know which one it will be

I know Evertonians are unconvinced about this sale. Count yourselves lucky,you never had Ken Bates ,GFH the only Arabs without money. Cellino a gun runner. Radrizzani the jury is out on him.

Inappropriate Language
777 were late paying their near £ 1 million installment for basketball uk. We have had a terrible summer at Leeds,glad all the mercenaries have left. I think we have a better team than last season ,and definitely a better manager. We have joint investors with the 49ers ,it makes you wonder how much money is needed for a football club to now function. I think the Americans are looking at the PL as a Global Phenomenon that will be a licence to print money. Seems like billions are required from the bigger clubs to function successfully now. I know Evertonians are unconvinced about this sale. Count yourselves lucky,you never had Ken Bates ,GFH the only Arabs without money. Cellino a gun runner. Radrizzani the jury is out on him.
Mate, we found the most clueless billionaire on the planet! Looks like a rabbit in the headlights. Offended Lukaku (and nearly caused a legal battle) with stupid comments about voodoo, FFS! Left Kenwright in charge. Only used one agent (that cNut, Jia Joorabchian) and had an itchy trigger finger and a cloth ear when it came to appointing managers. To cap it all, the f@cker can't add up... and he's an accountant!!

Seriously, you could hardly imagine a worse owner.

This is by no means intended to defend 777 at all - the problems with them are obvious.

But this narrative that all American owners are mere asset-strippers with no concern for on-field success just doesn't hold up. I mean, we all hate the RS obviously, but they're American-owned and have been successful with it. As are Arsenal, who are in rather good shape at the moment. And Chelsea hasn't seen the on-field success yet, but it's not for lack of investment. If anything, Boehly's spent too much money.

Not to mention Villa, who are building something right now. I understand the hatred of the Glazers with all of their debt-laden shenanigans at United, and I guess that's where the reputation has come from. But that's one owner, and even they have spent gobs of money on players.

So with all due respect, this attitude that American ownership means guaranteed ruin but somehow Middle Eastern oil money means guaranteed success makes no sense.

Arsenal were dire until Kroenke decided to open his pockets.

Villa are spending huge amounts without thought...as are Chelsea who it appears are mandated by the middle east.

RS and United have always had major sponsors and huge incoming revenue streams.

I think the management side would improve but the team needs several hundred million invested before things look rosy.

Will these chaps do that...not whem theyre scrambling for £900k and €4mil for basletball and Genoa.

Liege and Herta fans are now 100% against them.

Doesnt seem to me like American owners know what theyre doing.