777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They've a billion in rolling credit from a couple US banks and make £500mill a year in revenue.

They don't need PIF. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they helped out getting those Saudi transfers done

Pretty sure the largest Partner in SilverLake is the PIF. It’s Saudi money for all we know. Or maybe it’s not. But there’s A lot of Saudi money in the Fund. It’s not Boehly’s money necessarily.

As most of you know, I used to be a big shot in the Mafia and so have lots of experience of how takeovers like this go down.

Despite it all looking like a conventional business transaction in the media, the reality will be much different.

777 will be ‘clearing house’ as soon as the deal is confirmed. That means they will literally contract ex-military mercenaries to hunt down Kenwright, Thelwall, perhaps Moshiri himself if he doesn’t abide by the terms of the buyout…as well as any tea ladies at Finch Farm who were known to gossip and sow discord…to literally hunt them down, ‘liquidate’ them and dispose of the corpses.

That’s how ruthless organisations quickly remove an in-grained culture and replace it with their own.

As to whether you agree with the morality of that is your own personal business.
Sounds good to me mate lol

I'd say being 30 minutes away from relegation because he didn't get an adequate striker in means we shall beg to differ mate on where he is in the problem stakes.
I would guess that he was as aware of what was needed as well as anybody.
But , clubs are surprisingly reluctant to sell good strikers for no money... which makes the Beto deal seem all the more remarkable.
We could always have brought in another Rondon but I don't think that would keep anyone happy.

I wonder where the backing for 777 is coming from, I cannot help but feel that we have maybe not completely finished with Usmanov but of course that is something that will be buried deep and nothing will be known until the Russian/Ukraine war is resolved. It is hard to understand how an organisation like 777 can find access to such an enormous amount of money.
Would be a hell of a move if Usmanov has effective bought Everton from Usmanov. I think that would make him more of a masochist than all of us tbh

Safe to say the R&M/Mosh smokescreen for MSP clearly had the 777 deal lined up but agreed to the £100mill funding the stadium.

And not surprised with the Government swerving them either. The league will have a couple of questions but can see them navigating it and getting the green light.

The concerns are warranted in my opinion as they have a sordid past of financial dodginess with accusations of fraudulent transactions and other legal improprieties along with the fact they just proposed a scheme for the Genoa fans to fund a 5 million training ground as they don't possess the funds to muster it themselves.

They do now mate, through the sale of Beto in January.