777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Paul’s doubling down and taking on a strong position:

I love the way he refers to "my assessment" as if that is a formal part of the confirmation process.

Sorry chaps, I know you've provided proof of funding to a leading accounting firm and to the seller himself, but unfortunately you've failed the Esk Assessment and therefore on this occasion your application cannot proceed.

It will cover the debts.

The remaining money will go to Mosh. Probably around £250 million.

The outstanding stadium costs will be on top to be paid by 777. What ever that might be, another £300 million??

That's how I would see a deal going.
That means that moshiri will lose a significant amount of money. He must have put in at least 3 times that.

Well do we want to ‘monetised ?
I certainly don’t.
I resent that demeaning view of a clubs supporters.
I accept though that many will be happy to buy substandard financial products et al as long as they have the club crest on.
But the art of scamming is to exploit your hopes , and that pretty much sums up the mission statement of this bunch of shady operatives.
Personally I think they represent the straw that will break this aging dromedary’s back.
He's a douche for saying it, but everyone believes it.

They are no different than any other people investing in clubs.

Well do we want to ‘monetised ?
I certainly don’t.
I resent that demeaning view of a clubs supporters.
I accept though that many will be happy to buy substandard financial products et al as long as they have the club crest on.
But the art of scamming is to exploit your hopes , and that pretty much sums up the mission statement of this bunch of shady operatives.
Personally I think they represent the straw that will break this aging dromedary’s back.

TBF they aren’t talking about monetising the existing fan base at GP; there’s no more money there.

What they are probably looking to do is increase commercial revenue by getting the % of tv revenue back off the odd Cheshire outfit and growing revenues elsewhere. The new ground helps massively with that.

FWIW my tuppence from the other day: these clowns cant possibly own all Everton with what they have. So this has to be a front for another party?

Makes me laugh this fanbase.

Mass protests and demanding the owner sells and the board leave.

New ownership ready to come in and pitchforks at the ready cause they're not Saudi's with a bottomless pit of money.

We deserve exactly what we're getting.
This.
"Fook off Kenwrong, get some billionaire in."
Three quarters of a billion quid, half a dozen sh1t, managers, one Carlo Ancelotti, and 2 relegation battles later...
"Fook off Mosh, sell up and get out of our club"
One year later....
"DON'T SELL IT TO THEM YANKS FFS"

Makes me laugh this fanbase.

Mass protests and demanding the owner sells and the board leave.

New ownership ready to come in and pitchforks at the ready cause they're not Saudi's with a bottomless pit of money.

We deserve exactly what we're getting.

Eh? You the other day;

That coupled with ongoing accusations and claims of fraud would SURELY be enough to cause them to fail the PL Owners and Directors test.

The start of another new adventure for Everton FC as we head off into unknown waters.

My initial thoughts are that
The deal is structured so that there is one price if there are sanctions and another price if there are none but I do believe this is the strongest indication yet there will be no sanctions worthwhile at all.

I understand that there are objections to the new owners but those objections are not in the same league as those for the Newcastle takeover and that still went through.
A dislike of a new owner will not prevent the deal going through, the objections will need to carry a lot more weight than a mere dislike.

I can't imagine either party going ahead with such a deal unless finances are in place to bring the sale to conclusion.

I wonder where the backing for 777 is coming from, I cannot help but feel that we have maybe not completely finished with Usmanov but of course that is something that will be buried deep and nothing will be known until the Russian/Ukraine war is resolved. It is hard to understand how an organisation like 777 can find access to such an enormous amount of money.

Finally , on a more positive note, I hope. The development of the Everton brand has been disastrous for many decades. Maybe these new owners can increase our non football income as that side of the clubs income has been sadly under exploited but time will tell with that as well.

Overall, I haven't a clue if in the long term this is good or bad for our club, but I do know they seemed to be the only game in town.