777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We were owned for years by Bill Kenwright, he didnt invest a single penny into the club.

We didnt go down.

Their motives are to hope we get a Moyes and milk the fanbase dry.

Kenwright's motives are clearer to me though, he'd never make that money anywhere else in life. This is a big investment group. For me, the most obvious motive for an investment group is to steady the ship then flip us for a profit. Which I'm not opposed to as long as steadying the ship involves getting rid of bad smells at the top of the club and bringing us into the 21st century.

Like I say though, I don't want these guys, nor do I think we will sell to them. I could see them potentially buying a stake in the club, though.

Because of Kenwright’s buddies at R&M, they blocked MSP taking 25% because of the £200m loan they want paying fully

I read they wanted to keep 1st charge. MSP wanted their's to be 1st charge.

And it's argued it was a ploy/excuse as Mosh etc "found" a better offer.

Changing a charge can be easy done if you feel it benefits you.

I read they wanted to keep 1st charge. MSP wanted their's to be 1st charge.

And it's argued it was a ploy/excuse as Mosh etc "found" a better offer.

Changing a charge can be easy done if you feel it benefits you.
So do we think 777 will pay off the creditors and wholly own the club, albeit no doubt via a different lender?

Feel the same as a lot of these comments. The entire portfolio does have grounds for a sensible model. The markets they have investments in could offer a pretty convenient and sensible model in transfer business and recruitment. But these are venture capitalists, the bare minimum of time and money committed is often the barometer. Everton being the most powerful or at least the club with the potential of the biggest gains in their pyramid may get more attention then the rest. But in relation to day in day out inner workings of the club I think we may lag behind competition.

I personally don't love this or the grounds to which its being executed. One bad face out doesnt assure anything on who might take their take place. I'd like to think the potential growth plate even if Moshiri has leveraged the club would welcome some real big whales. That said considering how long now he has flirted with selling the more desirable possible owners we wish were out there my not exist or have interest in us at our current state.

I will say I feel a little sick always in these moments but I for one am glad not to have human rights violating nation states bidding for the club. Even if thats the finances needed maybe to compete at the top end. Don't want to get too carried away with moral distinction at this level of wealth. I would almost guarantee someone in 777 having connections to something deplorable. That said there are degrees of atrocity.

we shall see

so it’s not a total buy out? i’m confused

if they are skint why we are selling?

and how do they fund it?

There's no way 777 have close to a billion in genuine cash money that it would take for a total buyout.

They can't leverage a full takeover but could do one to take majority share. But you're still talking north of £400mill

Surely to God these turds floating down the river toward us are the only ones out there?
There must be other parties interested in a premiership team with decent fan base and a brand spanking new stadium in the making?
I know it's been run by simpletons but they wouldn't be here anymore.
I pray to God a Saudi consortium steps up
You can be sure one of them will be.

It might not go well, or as well as we'd like, but I'm open minded for now. We need change because Moshiri either no longer has access to the funding we need, or has decided to stop investing in the squad - probably the former. I don't really understand the entrenched positions on the issue, especially not until we get more clarity on what is happenning. It's absolutely not likely things will get worse, and that's not a good argument.

We'd fit in well with their portfolio, standard Liege bottom 3, vasco de Gama 3rd bottom, Hertha Berlin 2nd from bottom, Sevilla bottom. All traditionally successful teams.
On the flip side, most of them didn’t do too badly last season

Standard Liege, 3rd
Seville, 12th
Genoa, promoted
Vasco da Gama promoted
Red Star France, 3rd (in the national league)

Hertha Berlin relegated

I really wish I couldn't give a [Poor language removed], but unfortunately I do.
Be just us to have 777 own the club and someone like Brentford be bought by an oil barron.