777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

They didn't invest in the ground. They have lent money to Everton football club at a high rate of interest because nobody else will.

They were willing to invest in Everton and Moshiri was OK with the deal until Rights & Media kyboshed it.

I have my own suspicions why that was.

I'd wager my both of bollocks we don't get a points deduction.

Maybe a suspended points deduction.

Maybe a transfer ban.

Probably a fine.
isn’t the case something to do with the stadium not the losses ?

The mosh takeover came out of the blue. It was locked and loaded according to the press for those two yanks to come in.

Hopefully the same here and it’s not 777
Everything that has came out about 777 does not look like they would add anything positive. Just looks to add to the circus already here, would the chinese group be any better aswell. Worrying that does not look to be a bid that we can all get behind

Everything that has came out about 777 does not look like they would add anything positive. Just looks to add to the circus already here, would the chinese group be any better aswell. Worrying that does not look to be a bid that we can all get behind
grim all round isn’t it no matter what the option

Our club has been controlled by some dodgy people ever since Peter Johnson
Sir John Moores and Sir Philip Carter must be turning in their graves
If you look through our directors list on Companies House, the directors that have come and gone over the last 25 years is shocking. Some awful names in there and it also shows the instability that the club has endured as most of them are directors for no longer than 12-24 months. Truly staggering the mess the club is in.

Kenright and Moshiri need to clear off 100% by fully selling up to new owners.

Ideally Sir Jim Radcliffe... lol