777 Partners - New Poll Added 18/10/23

New Poll... are you in favour of 777 Partners acquiring Everton FC

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The operating loss for 21/22 (the first year in question to the period I mentioned, but the only one we have figures for currently) was £44.7m - this is the financial year in which the Richarlison sale was booked.

We'll then have the "Gordon year" (22/23), for which accounts will be made public before 31st Dec under the new rules. I haven't looked at Esk's analysis on this, but I'm assuming that we won't be posting big losses given what went on.

This financial year we'll presumably not be seeing anything too spectacular in terms of losses either given what we've seen?
I think you will be surprised. Although we have been in profit from player trading our wages to turnover has been the worst in the league. This won’t be fully addressed until next summer when the remainder of the big deals for players not contributing end and if we are still in the PL I expect recruitment will be loans/purchases of younger players on lower wages

A very relevant article of our financial position causing the rumours about 777 take over - Moshiri chose MSP & the reason I gave is why they pulled out a massive loan that MSP did not want to pay .....

They have invested 100 million in the ground, & stopped there OK
I appear to have lost your point Joseph?

I think you will be surprised. Although we have been in profit from player trading our wages to turnover has been the worst in the league. This won’t be fully addressed until next summer when the remainder of the big deals for players not contributing end and if we are still in the PL I expect recruitment will be loans/purchases of younger players on lower wages

Possibly mate and your theory plays out in the Gnonto chase (allegedly we were going to get him for under £50k per week), but the Gordon sale was pure accounting profit, much like the Cannon and Simms sales this year. That will offset some of the wage catastrophes, but by how much we won't know for a little while.

In either case, if we are anywhere close to £105 losses over the three years (including the one we are currently in), it would surprise me. But then, Everton are brilliant at surprising me in unpleasant ways

Farhad Moshiri has only just been made a Director of the company in June.. Strange.

Also, confirmation statement is over due. Even stranger.

Our debts (from an amateur eye looking) are seemingly around nearly £500 million now. With losses of £45 + £100 million a year the last few years.

With a potential debt liability of £700 million (hopefully a lot has been paid for already) for the stadium potentially on top of that, the club is worth nothing.

Depressing figures.

Last edited:

It was Andy Kaufman i believe my son?

God bless.
Did you know that we put a man on the moon?

It's a news article from last month about MSP pulling out, which we have all read and discussed on the MSP thread.
Well, you have not read it properly - It was seemingly a pre-existing arrangement with a Cheshire-based firm, Rights and Media Funding Limited, who had issues around the structure of the deal and the removal of some of their protection against possible default.

BK allegedly borrowed many millions - hence 777 coming back in now - as MSP would have had to pay that loan too Cheshire-based firm, Rights and Media Funding off to please Moshiri plus he wanted them to promise him their original sum also they got cold feet & backed away apart from the Ground investment of £100 million - so this thread would not be on the GOT if this major hiccup had not surfaced - shady deals have left us in the mire - hence 777 maybe coming back in .....

We have an unfinished ground & debts all over the place - thats why MSP only invested in the ground
They didn't invest in the ground. They have lent money to Everton football club at a high rate of interest because nobody else will.

They were willing to invest in Everton and Moshiri was OK with the deal until Rights & Media kyboshed it.

I have my own suspicions why that was.
we are due to go to an independent hearing in October to justify our debts - we are blaming it all on covid .. Which is not true we got let off now a neutral committee is looking at our books thats why Beto was signed to be paid in 2024 ... we are in a financial mess TBH ....

We will be lucky not to get points deducted ..... we need a big buyer, & start all over without BK & Moshiri
I'd wager my both of bollocks we don't get a points deduction.

Maybe a suspended points deduction.

Maybe a transfer ban.

Probably a fine.

Standard Liege are winless in six and now protesting 777 partners:

“125 years of love and loyalty; respect these traditions.”

“777: no money; no ambition.”

“777: timeshares or shared mediocrity?”

“777: your galaxy mustn’t damage our future.”

I reckon galaxie here is a metaphor for their cluster of investment holdings?

IMG_7051.jpeg