777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Inappropriate Language
It’s amazing how you can have 100 years of relative performance supremacy and in 30 years of Kenwright/Moshiri it’s all washed away like it never existed. No one’s interested in treating us like a titan of the domestic game when it comes to investment, and want to look at West Ham or others. Bill and Farhad are great….the fuucking dickheads. (disclaimer…I’ve had a bottle of wine)

It’s amazing how you can have 100 years of relative performance supremacy and in 30 years of Kenwright/Moshiri it’s all washed away like it never existed. No one’s interested in treating us like a titan of the domestic game when it comes to investment, and want to look at West Ham or others. Bill and Farhad are great….the fuucking dickheads. (disclaimer…I’ve had a bottle of wine)
No need to be Blue, Peter.

West Ham are in a weird situation with their ground. They have a very generous arrangement in the rent but I think the fact they don’t own it is probably a negative when it comes to a take over.
Why do you think it is a negative? As a prospective new owner, they may see the rent situation as an asset for cash flow reasons. What is it now, 3.5 m for the 90 years? No upkeep, that's the landlords responsibility, west ham keep all the ticket money. Small change compared to the TV money but could be seen as positive.

Despite the on-the-pitch performance in the last couple of years, surely prospective buyers will look at that gorgeous stadium being built on the docks and be interested? 🤷‍♂️
Spurs & West Ham have new stadiums finished - ours is not, yes our club has potential off the playing side - I just think it's all rumours - Spurs one day & W Ham the next - it looks like they want both a team with potential & a good ground. If they were interested !

The only advantage we have is that the takeover would be cheaper than the other two clubs -

Spurs & West Ham have new stadiums finished - ours is not, yes our club has potential off the playing side - I just think it's all rumours - Spurs one day & W Ham the next - it looks like they want both a team with potential & a good ground. If they were interested !

The only advantage we have is that the takeover would be cheaper than the other two clubs -
dyu think west ham would be dearer than everton ?

Yep - we are almost 1/2 a billion in debt -
This doesnt make sense Joseph.

An Everton takeover would cost somebody around 1.2billion.

Spurs would cost more than that, not sure about West Ham, hard to value them, but I suspect they would be the cheaper option from Everton, West Ham and Spurs.

But if we are talking about Middle Eastern owners, im not quite sure they really care about which 1 is cheaper.

Spurs would cost more than that, not sure about West Ham, hard to value them, but I suspect they would be the cheaper option from Everton, West Ham and Spurs.

But if we are talking about Middle Eastern owners, im not quite sure they really care about which 1 is cheaper.
Our debt is high, thats why MSP pulled out of putting more money into our club - only into our new ground 100 million - it fell far short of their initial investment .... into our club as we have unpaid loans .....

Our debt is high, thats why MSP pulled out of putting more money into our club - only into our new ground 100 million - it fell far short of their initial investment .... into our club as we have unpaid loans .....
Spurs have a 1billion debt for their shiny new Stadium with still no Naming rights agreed.

No idea on West Hams debt status.

The other negative for us is the uncertainty over our PL status and this FFP case hanging over us.

Spurs have a 1billion debt for their shiny new Stadium with still no Naming rights agreed.

No idea on West Hams debt status.
We have an unfinished ground & debts all over the place - thats why MSP only invested in the ground we are due to go to an independent hearing in October to justify our debts - we are blaming it all on covid .. Which is not true we got let off now a neutral committee is looking at our books thats why Beto was signed to be paid in 2024 ... we are in a financial mess TBH ....

We will be lucky not to get points deducted ..... we need a big buyer, & start all over without BK & Moshiri