777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
To me it's quite clear they want to delay this and dock us with administration points as well as the other points they want to crush us with.
I ask the question again.

Is it in Evertons best interests to allow such people to take over the club without due diligence?

These people dont strike me as people you should allow to run a bath, never mind a football club.

The PL have clearly asked questions they cant or wont answer.

I know its hip to bash the PL, but, they could possibly have Evertons best interest at heart.

Im just playing devils advocate here, this could be a case of damned if they do and damned if they dont.

Maybe some transparency could be in order.

If ,as widely reported , they have not produced accounts for several years it’s unsurprising that their approval is taking time.
Try going to a bank for a business loan and only being able to provide accounts from 2020 , I can confidently predict the computer will say ‘No’!
Every indicator available to us emphasises that these are not Fit and Proper persons to take ownership of any football club and definitely not ours.
The comparative ease with which Ratciffe has won approval , compared to the prolonged wait this dubious group have had , speaks volumes about their credibility even if we had no other information about them.

If ,as widely reported , they have not produced accounts for several years it’s unsurprising that their approval is taking time.
Try going to a bank for a business loan and only being able to provide accounts from 2020 , I can confidently predict the computer will say ‘No’!
Every indicator available to us emphasises that these are not Fit and Proper persons to take ownership of any football club and definitely not ours.
The comparative ease with which Ratciffe has won approval , compared to the prolonged wait this dubious group have had , speaks volumes about their credibility even if we had no other information about them.
I get that and dobt want to defend them but if the case is they have not provided the correct paperwork for the deal. The league should reject them

Starting to really dislike that Paul Brown chap on Twitter. Tried to beef with Alan Myers last night because he got pissy when he assumed that his credibility was being undermined. Dunno who the guy thinks he is lol

It should be so much more straightforward than it is...

Here are the "fit and proper" tests. You have 12 weeks to provide adequate answers for all of them.

12 weeks later. Have you answered everything to a satisfactory conclusion... if the answer is yes, congratulations, your now the owner of a premier league football club. If the answer is no, Sorry but do one.

We can't floating about on limbo. By now it's a yes or a no. Either way PL, just get on with it.

It should be so much more straightforward than it is...

Here are the "fit and proper" tests. You have 12 weeks to provide adequate answers for all of them.

12 weeks later. Have you answered everything to a satisfactory conclusion... if the answer is yes, congratulations, your now the owner of a premier league football club. If the answer is no, Sorry but do one.

We can't floating about on limbo. By now it's a yes or a no. Either way PL, just get on with it.
Agreed. The key would be if you reach the deadline for disclosure and the PL haven’t got everything, have maybe a week to just thrash out any misunderstanding, but after that you can’t apply again for 12 months.

Sounds like the current system is endless. PL can say they have not been given everything for an infinite amount of time, but 777 are never told to go away. The application process just goes on forever until you pass. You can’t actually fail (unless you have done something heinous) you just haven’t passed yet.

Blocked because we might possibly do it in future.
How do they actually stop this in practice.

What is actually going to stop us if we were to buy a player from one of these clubs?

If the two clubs involved agree a price, what regulator or other can say that's not fair value and stop it?

There are people saying 777 have definitely provided everything. Seems very odd they or the club wouldn’t leak or even announce this to fans. Either they haven’t, or they don’t want to rock the boat even more by putting the ball entirely in the PL’s court with everything else going on. Just replace the entire hierarchy of the PL, get both sides in a room with some independent oversight and thrash out the ownership and the PSR stuff over about 2 days flat, joint amicable press release, then get back to kicking balls into (or close to) goals. It’s really not difficult.

There are people saying 777 have definitely provided everything. Seems very odd they or the club wouldn’t leak or even announce this to fans. Either they haven’t, or they don’t want to rock the boat even more by putting the ball entirely in the PL’s court with everything else going on. Just replace the entire hierarchy of the PL, get both sides in a room with some independent oversight and thrash out the ownership and the PSR stuff over about 2 days flat, joint amicable press release, then get back to kicking balls into (or close to) goals. It’s really not difficult.

Who are the people saying they have provided everything?