777 Partners - Revised Poll Added 07/05/2024

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Are 777 partners a shell corporation, with no actual offices or personnel lasting long enough to understand the complications of the business. This is what I suspect they sell on as flexible assets and working capital (~250m).

As I've said earlier in this thread, If someone said that they successfully ran a business empire that has 115 breaches of the financial fair play system and they are currently using their expertise towards the operations of a cash-strapped club with just 1 breach, I would barricade myself from people like these or hire proper accountants.

What are the alternative options to 777 ?
Moshiri is either unable or unwilling to keep putting money into the club and Usmanov is no longer in the background.
777 are not the owners you would ask for but if they cannot buy the club what keeps it going and pays the bills, who pays to finish the stadium.
If there was anybody better then why wait until now to try to buy the club?
My worry is that 777 are not great but may be a lot better than next in line.

Moshiri is either unable or unwilling to keep putting money into the club and Usmanov is no longer in the background.
777 are not the owners you would ask for but if they cannot buy the club what keeps it going and pays the bills, who pays to finish the stadium.
Don't think there's any worse companies out there who would be capable/able to buy the club. There are however, plenty of better companies out there who would buy our club for a pittance when we are you'll on our uppers.
We're stuck between the devil and the deep blue sea.

They are allowed. They voted to agree to a percentage that's rumoured to be 65% of the clubs value.
65% is not 100% plus it would only be 65% of whatever Moshiri's stake is assuming it's all leveraged. Who's to say they will max out the full 65 and who's to say Moshiri will sell them his full 94% and not retain a minority stake?

65% is not 100% plus it would only be 65% of whatever Moshiri's stake is assuming it's all leveraged. Who's to say they will max out the full 65 and who's to say Moshiri will sell them his full 94% and not retain a minority stake?
Clear as mud. Think you're missing some brackets too.

Right? Maybe spending almost €440m (£385m) since January 2022 is modest compared to someone like Chelsea 😄

Eddie-Howe-NUtd.png

Still a yes for me

I dont see any alternative options right now, and we need a sale as soon as possible, because moshiri remaining in charge is not sustainable if he can no longer invest in the club

If we knew there was an alternative buyer out there, or if we knew the club could be financially stable without a sale, then my opinion would change immediately.

But based on my view of the current position, I support a sale as soon as possible, to at least give the club a chance of moving forward.
An alternative buyer won`t come in when the Mosh is already in a exclusivity period with another buyer.... we need the authorities to see through these chancers.

Once 777 is out of the picture and Moshiri has to lower his price then others will be interested.

Forget Qatari`s, they are after Spurs.

Right? Maybe spending almost €440m (£385m) since January 2022 is modest compared to someone like Chelsea 😄

Eddie-Howe-NUtd.png
I read somewhere about them having the 4th highest net spend in world football since 2019. But you know, modest budget 😂

Unfortunately, we blew our chance of any new owners being able to spend that sort of money successfully and get away with it by having an owner who doesn’t understand what football is.

So even if 777 did have cash, they couldn’t use it.

Last edited:

There would be loads of interest, what's blocking that is Moshiris price. If the price drops to what we are actually worth many would come forward. We aren't worth what 777 are going to pay - they know it but they arent in the party if the price is realistic thus they will agree to a premium, but they will dump what they can on the club in debt, so ultimately Everton will pay for this buy out, both Moshiri and 777 will make money and the clubs fortunes actually get get worse.