6 + 2 Point Deductions

Hahaha why do other clubs fans care what we do on a day to day basis, then claim we are a boring nothing club. Just mind what your own club is doing.
because they have a poor club who couldnt get more points that us this season with -8 deduction and beating us. Still could not get above us this season. Find it hard to decide who would be better to stay up forest/luton both as bad as eachother

I don’t get this, how does this affect Luton town and why is this clown so irate ?

We don’t need the points back because unlike them we win games

We got other things to worry about this this is a costly distraction

Forest got nothing back we probably won’t either

Luton are a crap club with crap fans and ground so they are just going back we they deserve to be
The most disturbing thing is he lists a poison like kenwright in amongst some of our genuine legends

because they have a poor club who couldnt get more points that us this season with -8 deduction and beating us. Still could not get above us this season. Find it hard to decide who would be better to stay up forest/luton both as bad as eachother
Yeah I agree. I know Luton are worse but if they stayed up the may well invest but unlikely given they are building a new stadium. Where as forest probably have to sell players to buy players. Either way they both crap.

Common sense from the club at last. Was always a risk the appeals commission could add points so should have pulled the plug as soon as we were mathematically safe
Why do you think points could have been added? The prem didn’t appeal the decision because they were happy with the outcome and the amount of points deducted. Meaning the appeals board wouldn’t have to listen to counter arguments from the prem’s lawyers to look for reasons to increase the points during the hearing.

We appealed for being too high so the IC only had 1 remit, hearing our argument and potentially reducing the amount. If they didn’t agree with those arguments then the penalty would stay the same.

Why do you think points could have been added? The prem didn’t appeal the decision because they were happy with the outcome and the amount of points deducted. Meaning the appeals board wouldn’t have to listen to counter arguments from the prem’s lawyers to look for reasons to increase the points during the hearing.

We appealed for being too high so the IC only had 1 remit, hearing our argument and potentially reducing the amount. If they didn’t agree with those arguments then the penalty would stay the same.

The initial penalty was 5 points. The commission reduced this to 2 by making some allowances for double jeopardy and prompt reporting of the breach by EFC.
It is entirely possible that when the appeal commission looked closely at the original decision, they may have found an error and as a consequence, increased the points tally.

I'm not saying it would have happened but it could have ergo withdrawing makes sense

No point in annoying the suits any further with administration on the horizon. That is a minimum of 9 points. They can impose more if they wish.