6 + 2 Point Deductions

I think we’ve had 4 for last season (we delayed the hearing) and 4 for this season.
Question is do we get another 4 next season anyway, so is it worth keeping hold of players who give you more than that, eg Branthwaite.
Chicken and the egg.

With Branners we have a much better chance of staying up for sure.
But without Branners sale we dont have enough players to field a team.

I’ll restore a bit of balance mate. I think he’s tactically clueless, naive and nothing more than a glorified cheerleader on the touch line. His in game management is atrocious and he reminds me a bit of Martinez in the way he’s completely unable to come up with a plan B depending on what’s happening on the pitch and the opposition he’s up against. Finishing comfortably below not 1, but 2 rivals that have had points deductions is simply embarrassing, regardless of the fact you have to walk through an old lady’s back garden to get into the ground. I think he’s destined for a short career in the bottom half of the Championship/League 1 before moving into punditry.

Excellent, if anyone asks we'll go with that version.

I was wondering about sales we will have to make before June 30th and I have had a look at our transfers out in this accounting year already. I was surprised to see we already have had sales of about 50m which must make a big difference to our PSR together with a reduction in wages from these sales and also releasing players like Gbamin, Tom Davies and others.

The sales were Iwobi(22m ), Demarai Gray (7m), Tom Cannon (5m ), Ellis Simms (5m), Nkonou (6m), ISS (4M).

I was wondering about sales we will have to make before June 30th and I have had a look at our transfers out in this accounting year already. I was surprised to see we already have had sales of about 50m which must make a big difference to our PSR together with a reduction in wages from these sales and also releasing players like Gbamin, Tom Davies and others.

The sales were Iwobi(22m ), Demarai Gray (7m), Tom Cannon (5m ), Ellis Simms (5m), Nkonou (6m), ISS (4M).
Moise Kean as well for 30m.

I've always felt they were equalising it mate.

4 points essentially for a breach (when you break it down).

I think our protests after the first breach and the publicity it created and the trolling of their official media and sponsors, really impacted.

That's good then, their cracked owner can also blame us for deservedly losing their appeal. lol