6 + 2 Point Deductions

If we stay up by a point and then get deducted a couple of points for this second limb their will be talk of lawsuits again

No there won’t hahaha, what came of all those other lawsuits that we were apparently getting hit with by Burnley, Leeds, Forest, Leicester and Southampton? What grounds would anyone have to sue us, honestly get real lol

The most depressing thing about this is that there is no end in sight. Even if we survive this season we now have the second limb of this case which could lead us to starting next season on negative points and being once threatened with court cases by whomever goes down. Then there is a further charge for the next period of accounts where it appears we need to raise £40m before June 30th

Then if that is not enough we have the ownership situation where our potential suitors look an even worse proposition than our current incumbent
Where is this information coming from?

I'm going to keep saying it until I'm blue in the face, pardon the pun, but if Forest don't get 2 additional points added following their appeal, Everton should take the process further. Or at least use it in our appeal so we remove the 2 points from the 2nd charge.

The commissions have tried not to use a strict guideline, but in both our first charge and second, they reference one point per £6.5m multiple times and that is how they arrive at a 5 point starting point. 3 points for any breach, and 1 point per 6.5m.

This would mean Everton's starting point for all breaches should be 3 points for 21/22 breach, 3 points for £19.5m, 3 points for 22/23 breach 2 points for £16.6m breach. Total 11 points. We received 4 points back on the first appeal and 3 points from the second appeal. But even let's stick with the total 8 we have as being fair (even though it breaches their own guidelines, i.e why did our first charge start at 10 points reduced to 6 with mitigation), lets look at Forest.

3 points for 22/23 breach, 5 points for £34.6m breach. 8 points, with 2 reduced for exceptional co-operation. Why have they not received a 6 point penalty?

Again this isn't just wishful interpretation, in Everton's 2nd charge the Premier League explicitly request not to follow the Forest guidelines, the IC agrees and states it disgarees with how Forest's case was calculated.

Therefore by their own admission, the Forest appeal should result in 2 extra points as it will use our 2nd charge as precedent, or we can once again state Forest's judgement is too lenient in comparison to ours when it comes to our appeal. The statement the end of the document makes is ludicrous that we should have a greater amount of points as it is two breaches. They obviously should be proportional to overspend, otherwise clubs would be encouraged to maximise losses in a single season knowing you will get a more lenient sentence (and likely get a greater sporting advantage i.e say a promoted club, let's call them nottingham forest, cram many signings to stay up and benefit from further future premier league tv payments...)
Well said and explained mate👍Third pts deduction incoming as well