6 + 2 Point Deductions

Did the PL advise the commission in the forest case to hit them with a 8 point deduction? If not then it’s a witch hunt against us to be relegated. The silence from the rest of the PL clubs is deafening.
The PL advocated an 8 point deduction for Forest. I think their submission recognised(from Everton’s appeal) that it had to be less than 9 points which is their codified sanction for entering administration.
It has to be questioned why they went for 12 points against Everton originally and it needed an Appeal commission to point out how ridiculous their demand was.

If the Premier League thought Russia’s aggression was foreseeable why did they let Moshiri take over the club given his obvious links to Usmanov. Crimea had already been annexed at this point and they had already poisoned people in the country by then. Surely they should have failed him on the ownership test given where his money come from

Absolutely absurd argument by them and that’s even before you consider they allowed the Saudi’s to take over at Newcastle
Perhaps the PL Executive team should take over the UKs Security Services and Defence Forces as they seem to be able to foresee geopolitical issues years ahead of the experts…must have special crystal balls to be that good.

One positive if we do stay up is that it seems Leicester are starting next season with a points deduction and also under severe pressure to sell and thus weaken their squad this summer. Ought to hopefully take away one of the relegation spots.

Need to stay up first though. 9 points does it. We've got the games for that.
How sad has it got that were already looking at next season that a team might be below us and taken one of the relegation places so we just need 2 more to be more crap than we already expect to be, is it really worth it ?

Fine mate. Thanks for asking.
Apologies in advance Dave....

But I've read this post a couple of times now, and every time this image keeps popping into my head:

south-park-super.gif

🤦‍♂️

I don't really think it's a vendetta against Everton, more that we are a suitable target. The right sized club who have messed up enough to justify getting hammered, the fact that the prem have handled it appallingly probably is more down to incompetence that being personal
Think it’s a stick to wave at City to say look what we could do to you if we had a clue how to go about it.

Sitting here raging at other teams fans, particularly the fans of teams outside of the top 6.
Laughing and giving us loads on various news outlets, it will be great during the summer when their best player is sold for half price and they don't make any signings, see if they are laughing then.
Really disappointed in the lack of support from other teams if I'm honest, we should be breaking the doors down at the Premier league headquarters.

I don't really think it's a vendetta against Everton, more that we are a suitable target. The right sized club who have messed up enough to justify getting hammered, the fact that the prem have handled it appallingly probably is more down to incompetence that being personal

The PL have an agenda and alterior motive beyond keeping the "integrity of the league".

Proved again with their silly little advert in Politico against an independent regulator.

They need to be made accountable.

Might sound extreme, but if things carry on with points deductions, commissions, appeals etc. I'm done with Everton and English football. It's no longer fun or enjoyable.

I'll happily spend more time with family and less time trying to understand accounts and finances.

Sitting here raging at other teams fans, particularly the fans of teams outside of the top 6.
Laughing and giving us loads on various news outlets, it will be great during the summer when their best player is sold for half price and they don't make any signings, see if they are laughing then.
Really disappointed in the lack of support from other teams if I'm honest, we should be breaking the doors down at the Premier league headquarters.

Why should we expect any sympathy from any other fanbases. Most of them either dont like us or hate us.

I also wouldn't have much sympathy for any other club if it was happening to them. It's every man (club) for themselves in this sport. We don't have friends and we shouldn't really either. It's a competitive sport where everyone wants to outdo eachother.

Well I would prefer you lot to stay up (which you will). Probably better to take your licks now and start afresh next season. Not saying you deserve the punishment but if they stick, starting with a clean slate is preferable right?

Might sound extreme, but if things carry on with points deductions, commissions, appeals etc. I'm done with Everton and English football. It's no longer fun or enjoyable.

I'll happily spend more time with family and less time trying to understand accounts and finances.

I hate top level football.

If I wasn't a Spurs fan I'd never watch the Premier League again.

Things i dont understand about this is, why have we been deducted points when we have an appeal? If people in court are sentenced to pay a fine but appeals it, then they dont have to pay before the result of the appeal.
And
Why have we been deducted two times in the same season, why not one deduction now, and next deduction for next season?