6 + 2 Point Deductions

One more thing. I can't be arsed with these online kopites bragging about how sustainable they were when their club was responsible for instituting a policy of managed decline that Thatcher would have been proud of in order to push out the residents of Anfield living in the area the club needed for their big stand.

One wonders how sustainable they would be if they had been made to pay the going market rate instead.

Am not happy with the 2 points because I feel we should have 6 total 4 for the first breach 2 for this one. That said least we know what we need to do now to survive. The annoying thing is if we didn’t have any points taken we would practically be safe now.

PL trying to volley us out the league “to them legit”

to the rest corrupt

Its a disgrace, I thought we were going to get 4 though so 2 is better than I thought. We are going to appeal it, still ahead of Luton and Forest with a game in hand. If we stay ahead of the two of them we will be fine. Not fair by any stretch of the imagination. Also not fair on the manager and players. Without this nonsense, we would be on 35 points and basically safe, because of the low totals of the teams in the bottom 6.

I still feel if we get 3 wins from the remaining 7 games we will be safe. Even if we only get 2 wins we could be safe, but we would be dependent on Forest and Luton's results

Basically we should have told them to do one. Spent as much as we could on the best players we could attract on silly wages, bought a couple of trophies and earned enough points to qualify for the Champions League and threaten to join a superleague if they ever dared to charge us.....right?
Yes. Still time...

One more thing. I can't be arsed with these online kopites bragging about how sustainable they were when their club was responsible for instituting a policy of managed decline that Thatcher would have been proud of in order to push out the residents of Anfield living in the area the club needed for their big stand.

One wonders how sustainable they would be if they had been made to pay the going market rate instead.
Them helmets were in administration. The RBS controlled them under Hicks and Gillette.

This is shocking. So the IC has kicked the can down the road, another point deduction looms over us for again relating to the same time period and no one had any idea when that hearing may occur or whether any further points deduction would apply to this season or next? Absolutely ridiculous. This has to stop, the process is so screwed up that it has made a complete mockery of PL football.

Agreed. I haven't read the report, but there's really nothing all that difficult to comprehend. Either the interest is part of the calculation or it isn't.

Its a disgrace, I thought we were going to get 4 though so 2 is better than I thought. We are going to appeal it, still ahead of Luton and Forest with a game in hand. If we stay ahead of the two of them we will be fine. Not fair by any stretch of the imagination. Also not fair on the manager and players. Without this nonsense, we would be on 35 points and basically safe, because of the low totals of the teams in the bottom 6.

I still feel if we get 3 wins from the remaining 7 games we will be safe. Even if we only get 2 wins we could be safe, but we would be dependent on Forest and Luton's results

no mate no no

none decucted would of been ok