6 + 2 Point Deductions

I don't think it would have worked out for him here he had incredible bad luck and just couldn't seem to stop the downward spiral he was in. He is a better manager now than he was then and he always came across as a decent guy but I think going from Silva to Ancelotti was a good move it was just the balls up we made after he left for Madrid that set us back.
See, I disagree about Ancelotti. Maybe Silva had to go but Carlo was an expensive and silly vanity project, and I think he gets too much of a free pass for his contribution to the mess we're in.

I'm not Dyche's biggest fan but I'd contend that him having us in 14th (on our non-adjusted points tally) with the players at his disposal is a better managerial performance than Ancelotti having us in 10th with the players he had at his. His failure to get us Europe from the position we were in midway through that season was a massively expensive failure and the beginning of everything that's happening today.

You had me worried @matty1878

Just been on the BBC and EPL sites, no news yet. However, two finance guys reckon that we'll get 6pts with a two reduction for cooperation and positive trend, and nothing for the double jeopardy argument..!?

So, the 'experts' reckon four points, but as always, let's just wait and see before anyone gets 'roid rage, a stroke or heart attack... 🙈 🙉 🙊

any deduction is disgusting and will kill the club

See, I disagree about Ancelotti. Maybe Silva had to go but Carlo was an expensive and silly vanity project, and I think he gets too much of a free pass for his contribution to the mess we're in.

I'm not Dyche's biggest fan but I'd contend that him having us in 14th (on our non-adjusted points tally) with the players at his disposal is a better managerial performance than Ancelotti having us in 10th with the players he had at his. His failure to get us Europe from the position we were in midway through that season was a massively expensive failure and the beginning of everything that's happening today.

agree with all but….

not winning a game since december is criminal mate deductions or not

Overall Ancelotti didn't achieve that much with the league finishes of 10th and 12th but there was some highs in there and I certainly agree that he took his foot off the gas in has last few months here but wins at Anfield and Arsenal and the 5-4 Tottenham game live long in the memory for me