6 + 2 Point Deductions

They must be horrific, to wait till the end before they get submitted.
I'm sure they will be but it's really silly to drag it out this late, if anything it draws more attention to it. It's got to be published today, they've said it'll be today, it'll be uploaded and ready to go when someone clicks a button. It just seems childish to leave it this late. People have blogs to write!

I'm sure they will be but it's really silly to drag it out this late, if anything it draws more attention to it. It's got to be published today, they've said it'll be today, it'll be uploaded and ready to go when someone clicks a button. It just seems childish to leave it this late. People have blogs to write!
The kopites in charge of the website are watching their game

this is also the reporting period where we have a massive USM hole in our sponsorship

Expect a very big operating loss
Previous accounts were about 45m loss, think USM was about 30m so if player sales and interest payments broadly cancel each other out expect about 75m I guess. Can’t be much less otherwise we wouldn’t have breached PSR.

Just got to hope for the outcome of the hearing it wasn’t an awful lot more.

No idea how these rules work at all.

Curious though if we subtract just all of manager mistakes over the period of time in question would that have made the difference.

It would pretty funny and incredibly sad if just sticking with one horse would have made a difference.

I’m sure someone has mentioned but I don’t read every page.

No idea how these rules work at all.

Curious though if we subtract just all of manager mistakes over the period of time in question would that have made the difference.

It would pretty funny and incredibly sad if just sticking with one horse would have made a difference.

I’m sure someone has mentioned but I don’t read every page.
With hindsight we’d be much better off if we’d stuck with Marco Silva. Without the various managerial compensations we’ve incurred since, plus the enormous expense of Ancelotti’s reign we’d be well under the PSR threshold for the period since 2019. And we’d have had a better manager than three of the four we’ve had since.

With hindsight we’d be much better off if we’d stuck with Marco Silva. Without the various managerial compensations we’ve incurred since, plus the enormous expense of Ancelotti’s reign we’d be well under the PSR threshold for the period since 2019. And we’d have had a better manager than three of the four we’ve had since.
I don't think it would have worked out for him here he had incredible bad luck and just couldn't seem to stop the downward spiral he was in. He is a better manager now than he was then and he always came across as a decent guy but I think going from Silva to Ancelotti was a good move it was just the balls up we made after he left for Madrid that set us back.

I don't think it would have worked out for him here he had incredible bad luck and just couldn't seem to stop the downward spiral he was in. He is a better manager now than he was then and he always came across as a decent guy but I think going from Silva to Ancelotti was a good move it was just the balls up we made after he left for Madrid that set us back.
Pigman was the start of the decline, he poisoned the club and here we are.