6 + 2 Point Deductions

Tony Campari from the Economist reports Everton to be punished 8 points after appeal so 2 points back with immediate effect when announced on Monday. He’s usually quite accurate.
If that is the case I hope Everton don`t take it lying down, I hope we go legal straight away.

I believe their is also a legal case going in from supporters group headed up by Matt Stanbury if it also doesn`t go fairly.

This appeal is massive and will potentially dictate whether we have another case to answer.

Tony Campari from the Economist reports Everton to be punished 8 points after appeal so 2 points back with immediate effect when announced on Monday. He’s usually quite accurate.

An outstanding journo ,particularly a favourite with Newcastle
And Forest fans I believe 😂

I like this one. So either in capacity as paid external advisor, or external auditor, or employee within the finance department of the club (which would all be subject to confidentiality requirements either through engagement or employment contracts), you are present in a meeting discussing the minutia of Everton’s accounting policies under International Accounting Standards, which affects unaudited and currently non-public statutory accounts. And then you go and immediately splat this confidential information all over the internet. A little risqué 🤔

It’s like Embarrassing Bodies. Makes me feel sick but I can’t look away.

We would be the equivalent of looking at someone’s scrotum after they had returned from a no holds barred lads trip in the bangkok red light distcict .

Viewing the aftermath of serval questionable decisions .

perfect-10.gifO

If that is the case I hope Everton don`t take it lying down, I hope we go legal straight away.

I believe their is also a legal case going in from supporters group headed up by Matt Stanbury if it also doesn`t go fairly.

This appeal is massive and will potentially dictate whether we have another case to answer.
Tony Campari doesnt get much wrong.

Tony Campari is on par with Kate Adie, taking shrapnel at close range to get to the truth. A true hero of journalism.
2 points it is, I’m guessing that will be added to with the second charge? Can Tony confirm? Anybody get the message out to him? Death by a thousand cuts being an Evertonian