6 + 2 Point Deductions

Last edited:

The timing of Masters comments about Ukraine are interesting. Wonder if the appeal is going to accept the mitigation around the loss of sponsorship and agree that we would have been within the FFP boundaries had this not been lost.

Masters will no doubt say that he didn’t make the decision to brush this off in the initial hearing as it was an independent panel but the right conclusion has been made in the end given the issues around Ukraine he has already made clear.

Still allows them to pursue Forest and doesn’t write off FFP completely.

A very optimistic approach I agree but we can live in hope.

The timing of Masters comments about Ukraine are interesting. Wonder if the appeal is going to accept the mitigation around the loss of sponsorship and agree that we would have been within the FFP boundaries had this not been lost.

Masters will no doubt say that he didn’t make the decision to brush this off in the initial hearing as it was an independent panel but the right conclusion has been made in the end given the issues around Ukraine he has already made clear.

That would be the easiest thing to do as they wouldn't have to justify the ludicrous points deduction calculation

Very hard to be optimistic about this club but it’s very strange to bring Ukraine up when no doubt that would have surely been a big part of our appeal.

I dunno how to do it ...but somebody please post that video Everton just dropped on YouTube..."Thank You Everton in the Community "
Enuf said about how our club spends money !