6 + 2 Point Deductions

It reads like a puff piece making excuses for the initial decision to me. If they believed their original decision was correct and was going to be upheld, they would not feel the need to put out pieces like this.
Totally agree on this.

Bit of a back pedal for sure.

This way they can dictate their narrative and try and save face.

For them I think they have brought it into so much disrepute they are done.

These past few years have been genuine horrible though I agree. The amount of football I have watched from so many teams, from Watford, Burnley to Leeds, Leicester and Forest, Palace and Luton. As well then familiarising yourself with the business side of the game. I just want to go back to normal when I'd only watch and think Evertons game on a weekend and that's it.

And then there is the horrible reality of rooting for the RS when they are playing these teams.

Like this time next week when Luton fetch up at the Pit.

Can't tell if that is a good thing by them putting stuff out this week or if they are just trying to rub it in when we find out we aren't getting anything back.
I think it has to be a good thing

This kind of article by the company that makes the most money from the league itself is surely so they can say they did the right thing when they change their ruling and give us our points back?

Just look at the difference between TNT and SS coverage of our protests - you can see SS know who butters their bread

A greater penalty than the penalty for entering administration just can't be justified be anyone. There is absolutely no logical explanation for it. So that's why I expect the 10 to be reduced.

But.... I don't think it will be reduced significantly. I would not at all be surprised if it becomes 8 points rather than 10, because they don't have an answer for why a more severe penalty was issued than for admin, and an 8 point deduction largely removes that question. They can say they recognised that issue with the original penalty and adjusted it accordingly.

My opinion is that any points deduction is entirely unfair and cannot be justified. But I don't expect the points deduction to be removed, or even half of it.