6 + 2 Point Deductions

We pleaded guilty to the charges so that won't happen. Our lawyer will have cited Leicester, who committed the same overspend and were fined £3 million. That is the best we could hope for, but we're unlikely to get off that easily.
The precedent of going back on their original ruling and penalty will be too much and it opens up a minefield with the other clubs for them to go public with. We’ll get nowt back in my opinion. This will probably bring the whole house of cards crashing down but as a stalling tactic, chucking Everton under the bus is what they’ll do.

The precedent of going back on their original ruling and penalty will be too much and it opens up a minefield with the other clubs for them to go public with. We’ll get nowt back in my opinion. This will probably bring the whole house of cards crashing down but as a stalling tactic, chucking Everton under the bus is what they’ll do.
Looking at other cases, teams always seem to get something back no matter how guilty they are. It was a heavy punishment, I have absolutely no doubt that it will get reduced. No doubt.
Biggest issue now is PSR2. A second breach may be deemed more serious and have a bigger punishment (even though we all know how nuts that would be)

There hasn’t really been anything to compare this though and the fear it’s created, evidenced by the January window. I don’t think they can backtrack with any sign of weakness jumped upon by others. Just my thoughts, it’s turned into massive mess for all concerned and the damage will eventually lead to its demise…unfortunately probably ours also!

Looking at other cases, teams always seem to get something back no matter how guilty they are. It was a heavy punishment, I have absolutely no doubt that it will get reduced. No doubt.
Biggest issue now is PSR2. A second breach may be deemed more serious and have a bigger punishment (even though we all know how nuts that would be
There hasn’t really been anything to compare this though and the fear it’s created, evidenced by the January window. I don’t think they can backtrack with any sign of weakness jumped upon by others. Just my thoughts, it’s turned into massive mess for all concerned and the damage will eventually lead to its demise…unfortunately probably ours also!

It's awfully hard to talk about the relegation fight this season as it's not actually what goes down on the pitch deciding things.
We don't know whether we're 12th, 18th, or cut adrift completely. Forest don't know if they're 16th or cut adrift and 4 or five other teams equally don't know the true state of the table until the little grey men in the London offices decide what their next move is to muddy the waters and ruin the game of football even more.
Only thing I can see is law suits flying like they've never flown before when this sh**fest of a season ends. A true scandal how none footballing people have actually wangled the power to ruin football.

This is an independent panel. It won’t care about weakness.

We should hopefully know before the Palace game exactly where we are at and whats needed.
We wont though will we, we will have the second charge hanging over us. Plus forest could get points taken away, then given back to the them. Whatever happens we need to make sure we are above forest an another team at the end of the season. Taking that burnley and sheff utd are gone.

We wont though will we, we will have the second charge hanging over us. Plus forest could get points taken away, then given back to the them. Whatever happens we need to make sure we are above forest an another team at the end of the season. Taking that burnley and sheff utd are gone.
If the appeal fails we will know we are in serious trouble as the second PSR charge will rely on this too. So we will have more idea