6 + 2 Point Deductions

The response to the DCMS questions is due by 8th Feb and the tone of that will likely give us an indication of what way it is going to go. I know the IC is supposed to be separate from Masters and the Premier League but we all know they will go with whatever recommendation the Premier League give them.

The response to the DCMS questions is due by 8th Feb and the tone of that will likely give us an indication of what way it is going to go. I know the IC is supposed to be separate from Masters and the Premier League but we all know they will go with whatever recommendation the Premier League give them.

you think the recommendation

will still be to kick us? but why have the panel obvs so it looks legit
but if they’re not being fair it’s you know

Our very existence is an annoyance to the PL’s most lucrative customer base. Just by existing we are damaging the brand of Liverpool football club the prosperity of which is now the entire revenue model of the premier league. It would not surprise me at all if Liverpool’s US owners wanted us flushed out of any sort of top flight competitiveness and the PL and Pigmol are only too happy to oblige. People can call me a conspiracy theorist all they want but money talks and the PL makes its money from tv deals and the tv company makes its money from Liverpool fans watching. That’s why they get all the refereeing decisions, that’s why they get all the media fawning all over them, and the opposite side of the coin is we get shafted.

I'd agree, but the fact remains that the vast majority of Libpewls support don't even know we are in the same city.

Would love to see if we only got a £3 million fine if we signed up to this. You can guarantee it’d be relegation to the Business Houses leagues the moment we are even linked with this.
There is a distinct possibility we could end up with -25 pta this season (upheld 1st deduction, admin & 2nd deduction

If joining the ESL (putting us on a new English record of -55 pts) is still a possibility by April I say go for it and just destroy the fabric of the 23/24 campaign

We owe Sporting one for 2010 anyway. Let's gerrem lids!

Surely that commission should sit in judgement on both clubs so the final decision is fair otherwise there could be two widely different outcomes

Oh don't worry, there will be two different outcomes that's guaranteed, guess who will get the poo end of the stick

There is a distinct possibility we could end up with -25 pta this season (upheld 1st deduction, admin & 2nd deduction

If joining the ESL (putting us on a new English record of -55 pts) is still a possibility by April I say go for it and just destroy the fabric of the 23/24 campaign

We owe Sporting one for 2010 anyway. Let's gerrem lids!

We owe Sporting one for 2010 anyway. Let's gerrem
Let’s go!! I think it’d be worth it just to see the scab 6 reaction and sly sports too. Remember the PL can’t punish the fans, or so we were told, can you imagine the cult across the park playing Burnley at home whilst we’re playing the elites of Europe!! If for no other reason it’d be brilliant just to boil rs piss!!

Let’s go!! I think it’d be worth it just to see the scab 6 reaction and sly sports too. Remember the PL can’t punish the fans, or so we were told, can you imagine the cult across the park playing Burnley at home whilst we’re playing the elites of Europe!! If for no other reason it’d be brilliant just to boil rs piss!!
The ESL is a replacement for the UEFA competitions, not the league. Would be utter madness to sign up to it.