6 + 2 Point Deductions

Wait and see, they;ll accept Forest’s defence that it made sense to postpone sale of Johnson to get more cash and allow them an add back of £30m.
despite telling us to do one saying we sold Richy on the cheap to have it in accounts!
No chance this argument will fly, unless they have written evidence that they had an offer in June on paper that was valid for the entire summer which is unlikely. They rejected brentford in June, then waited until deadline day to sell johnson. The sale could have collapse for any reasons, paper work errors, delays, agent issues, etc...

Untitled-1.jpg

You must do better..
On 16 December 2015 Haringey Council’s Planning Sub-Committee resolved to grant planning permission to Tottenham Hotspur to update their proposals for the stadium and the remainder of the site. This new permission was issued on 15th April 2016 by the council and consented a larger stadium than that previously approved (61,000 seats rather than 56,250) and approved more flats on the wider site (579 rather than 285).

Spurs new stadium wasn't granted full permission until 2016 and everything before that was deducted from P&S.
You can capitalise Stadium expenditure under FRS 102 from the moment you get the original planning permission.

I know this lad is currently in the process of a mass pile on, but not a single word he says here is wrong you know.
I really can't be arsed talking to the RS cockwomble. Can you ask him - does he think that the PL would have punished his team (or the rest of the Sky6) in the same position? Or does he think that it would have been a bit too complicated?

I really can't be arsed talking to the RS cockwomble. Can you ask him - does he think that the PL would have punished his team (or the rest of the Sky6) in the same position? Or does he think that it would have been a bit too complicated?
From the reaction of others to him, I don't think I shall click show ignored content again, you are on your own!!!