6 + 2 Point Deductions

I noticed nobody has discussed the points he raised and merely just called him a kopite.

But I get it, people need a Monster.

"So instead of this being a witch hunt against us the Premier League actually helped us out. They also allowed us to include much bigger COVID losses £170m almost double the next biggest losses which was Arsenal at £86m followed by Villa at £56m."

I thought this was his best line.

Would LOVE somebody to explain that 1 to me.
Didn't though clubs Furlough staff and apply for covid loans?

Is that you Richard ?

On your point in bold, if the stadium wasn't being built and paid for out of the clubs pocket (and was instead paid for via a drain on the tax payer) there would likely have been no need for the other loan thats claimed to have been towards the running of the club.

You may have a credit facility that you use to help service your monthly bills but if your mortgage jumps up by £500 a month (inflation due to Ukraine war) and your overtime in work is cut (USM sponsorship) then you may need to take out a further credit facility to help keep the bank at bay.

Just because you use some of that loan on the weekly food shop doesn't negate the fact that had the mortgage not increased and your income hadn't been cut, you wouldn't have needed said loan in the first place.

Thats essentially what has happened. But maybe you would have been happy for Big Joe to have funded the ground from your Council Tax ?

70D2EBD4-031F-4D76-A636-CA8D30A200F5.jpeg

i know we have our erm differences lol but do you think wel win the first appeal?

what’s worrying me to 777 falls apart then what? and we owe them money

so could be docked again and then in debt to them
If there is any logic left in the game, we will win the appeal. Last night might turn out to be the darkest night...

Either that or we fold as a club.

Sleep well, Matty.

Spurs were allowed to deduct pre planning expenses. The rules were changed... you've gone through the bother of putting all that together and I'm not reading any of it beyond the first paragraph where you are completely wrong. We spent 54 million pre planning we would not have broken rules if we weren't building a stadium.. any real Everton fan would look at that and not argue against the club as you do.. interest on loans is miniscule compared to that like I said STFU with that argument.
Oh dear.

Premier League PSR rules came in for season 13/14. Spurs were granted planning permission in 2011.

2.1 Tottenham Hotspur Football Club were granted planning permission byHaringey Council in 2011 for the redevelopment of White Hart Lane Stadium and the land around it. This scheme was known as the Northumberland ParkDevelopment (NDP) scheme. Phase 1 of the NDP scheme has been completed and comprises the new Sainsbury‟s superstore on NorthumberlandPark Avenue and Lilywhite House which is home to Tottenham UniversityTechnical College and the football club‟s offices.

Oh dear.

Premier League PSR rules came in for season 13/14. Spurs were granted planning permission in 2011.

2.1 Tottenham Hotspur Football Club were granted planning permission byHaringey Council in 2011 for the redevelopment of White Hart Lane Stadium and the land around it. This scheme was known as the Northumberland ParkDevelopment (NDP) scheme. Phase 1 of the NDP scheme has been completed and comprises the new Sainsbury‟s superstore on NorthumberlandPark Avenue and Lilywhite House which is home to Tottenham UniversityTechnical College and the football club‟s offices.
You must do better..
On 16 December 2015 Haringey Council’s Planning Sub-Committee resolved to grant planning permission to Tottenham Hotspur to update their proposals for the stadium and the remainder of the site. This new permission was issued on 15th April 2016 by the council and consented a larger stadium than that previously approved (61,000 seats rather than 56,250) and approved more flats on the wider site (579 rather than 285).

Spurs new stadium wasn't granted full permission until 2016 and everything before that was deducted from P&S.

If so many teams are so close to breaking the profit and sustainability rules, doesn't that suggest that the 105 million threshold is too low?
That's was one of the argument everton put forward in the first hearing saying basically that inflation should have being taking into consideration, and so that 105 figure should have increased since 2013. The fact that so many clubs are on the limit and none are even close to bankruptcy suggest to me that the figure is too low indeed. Again only gives an advantage to the so called top 6.

Oh dear.

Wikipedia suggests that revised and final stadium plans only got planning permission in December 2015