6 + 2 Point Deductions

Like politicians, they all urinate in the same pot.

To be fair we did resign f

Couple of things....IF the rules weren't changed in regards to loans against infrastructure (post Spurs building theirs) would this be an issue?

How does taking commercial loans to cover day to day ops after investing personal funds to build a stadium differ from say....a clubs owner using a company they own to over inflate sponsorship?

Or is that a stretch?

Think what I'm trying to say is...if a club is investing in a huge infrastructure, does it matter where the money is diverted to?

The rules weren't changed.

If they left at the end of their contract the fee is amortarised to 0 so whilst no fee received did not theoretically lose.

The Siggi one is the one that we should have pushed as we were not allowed to play him but could not use him as a loss.
Sure I read that the commission felt we should have released him. Not sure where I read that tho

That’s was the end point.

Because of our shocking transfer dealings we had to use every single excuse we could to try and claw the losses back.

We simply ran out of avenues and the stadium loans and interest etc was the one we couldn’t talk our way through .

But the two are separate. We've done plenty to claw back poor transfer dealings if you look at that as a separate issue.

Everything else are affects of trying to build a £1billion stadium and Moshiri's ineptitude to tick correct boxes.

What really does my head in is whatever results we get going forward where we win or draw may just a temporary illusion as some of these points may be taken away again in the coming weeks for the second time in one season.

It's like going to work, being paid at the end of the week, and then they take the cash back off you the following week.

This is NOT what I pay to watch Footy for!

What's the f'in point ?

As the dust settles, what we know now?

First sanction appeal will finish by end of February.

From there we will know if we keep our 10 points deduction or if is removed/reduced.

If we win our appeal, I would imagine sanction no 2 will be looked at again or dead in the water.

If we lose our appeal, 10 points have been gone so no change there but we have the 2nd sanction handing over us with no idea of how many points will be deducted until the end of the season. Madness.

I will repeat again, let's just keep performing and get those points on the board. The faster we get to 40 the better.

At least we have a couple of very strong arguments to over this second charge. The first charge appeal already in place, and the fact that this second charge covers most of the same time frame.

Forest on the other hand, have gone out and bought about 50 players in the last 2 seasons, so they can't argue that they haven't had a sporting advantage.

If anything, it's the logical thing to reduce our penalty and hit Forest with the 10 pointer.

I think this is where we are going. The PL contract says we can’t sue them but the law of the land is paramount, you can’t contract out of it- if they act unlawfully we can absolutely go to court. If necessary we seek an injunction that could prevent next season even starting, and they need to be very careful to prevent that happening. At this point the best move for all concerned is to negotiate a settlement with us and Forest to let matters on the pitch decide things.
I think this may be the reason the KC has now been appointed, in preparation for bigger battles to come and a warning that these battles will come.

Can you be found guilty for the same offence twice and penalised twice ?