6 + 2 Point Deductions

Honestly some of the posters on here almost make me want to stop posting. People are going way over the top with stuff and it’s becoming odd when people are talking about peoples kids and calling people undercover Liverpool fans and stuff. Just weird.

The Premier League.

It's too late in the day to complain about the commision now. We would have had a chance to question or raise concerns about members before it started.

The premier league is a boys club. The Lawyers that represented us and the premier league are in that boys club as well.
yup agree, just pointing out that the independent panel wasn't really that independent. Nor is the appeals board.

For politely offering a different viewpoint? Suggest you put some sugar on your cornflakes mate and give your kid a cuddle. This sort of hatred is bad for you. Yes of course it's legitimate to think the Premier league were harsh with us but we put ourselves in the dock with our own stupid corporate management. It's only corrupt if others are not punished similarly for comparable offences.
So is your plan to wait two years for the PL not to punish Chelsea and City and then great really cross about it?

Be great that, if we get relegated

The appeals panel will be picked from the same clique of people.
The one slither of hope is that the Premierleague and those on the panel will have seen the shock at the original sanction and the (pretty much)universal disagreement with it. You have Andy Burnham taking the Premierleague to task publicly, massive irregularities with their process being made public and they’ll know whatever decision they make will need to be squeaky clean to avoid any more scrutiny. I think the Premierleague expected a little backlash from us but they didn’t expect the level of bite bsck theyve had from all corners

A suspended points deduction for 2 years means that if we break rules again within 2 years the points deduction is applied.. if we don't break rules in the 2 years then the deduction is binned.
I know that. I'm saying that if the likelihood is that we'll see EFC accounts trigger the suspended points then it'll happen next season.

I may have the wrong end of the stick here: I'm assuming that the discussion started off as "we might get this present 10 point deduction suspended until next year and thereby get our 10 points back this season and we won't face it next season if we keep our noses clean".

That looks very unlikely.

I disagree. If there is any chance of a throwback of points it'd be under circumstances where the bottom three wouldn't be able to whinge about it.

This just makes perfect logical sense in my head and I’ve no idea where people are getting their theories from. I think it’s just people mentally scarred and conditioned to expect the worst possible outcome in any scenario, not actually applying reason and logic to something.