6 + 2 Point Deductions

I am actually surprised its took till friday to put it in, if thats the day we are doing the appeal. Thought we may have already have had it in, I Suppose and hope that the longer we have took,the more stuff we should have on the appeal - The different panel stuff was also said about a week ago, but then again we probably wont know till they put up the report from the appeal

Nothing to gain by submitting early. More information could have come out before the deadline.

I wonder how long this will drag on for
I expect it to be done by March at the very latest. Otherwise The longer it takes the worst it becomes, Imagine if a team are safe, and then we get Points back, that puts that team in trouble etc. - Hopefully either way we are clear of the bottom 3 and any points given back just move us away further, and they are not given back just to help us stay in touch etc

And Samuels also said:
”Still, it may encourage Evertonians to know that their chant “Premier League - corrupt as ****” has quickly grown legs and could be heard at Craven Cottage when Fulham played Wolves on Monday night. No doubt it will be sung throatily every time a decision goes against any team, anywhere. At this rate, Sky will have to mute coverage of every game ..”

FWIW We've sang that for 2 seasons guys, sing it TOGETHER on the 30th!

I am actually surprised its took till friday to put it in, if thats the day we are doing the appeal. Thought we may have already have had it in, I Suppose and hope that the longer we have took,the more stuff we should have on the appeal - The different panel stuff was also said about a week ago, but then again we probably wont know till they put up the report from the appeal
Two weeks is a relatively tight turnaround to digest the report and pick out all the legal complexities so it makes sense to take up to the deadline.

Also, as I mentioned last night, while there's a possibility of it being reduced to a transfer ban (it doesn't just have to be points) we don't necessarily want the process to be rushed, the 1st of February would suit just fine, so it's right to take all the time we have. A transfer ban with the squad as it stands would probably be worse than the ten points over this season and next.

Different panel? That is new.
So the question now becomes, what is the purpose of the appeal?

Does it check to see if there's been a "clear and obvious error"? On which case, we've got a really good chance.

Or does it merely check to see if the process used in the first place by the orginal panel was correct or not? Ion which case we might have a less strong case.

Or are they completely rejudging it from scratch??? In which case anything could happen.

The terms of the appeal are really important