6 + 2 Point Deductions

It was settled out of court after west ham agreed to pay compensation.

Well done for just typing out the course of action regarding the case that everyone knows about. Where would we be without you.
Well for one people would think West Ham had done something illegal.

The point is that you have provided absolutely no evidence that the whistleblower acted in bad faith. Yet you are then using it as a justification as to why he shouldn't be part of the commission. It is clutching at straws.

Screenshot_20231122_203837_Chrome.jpg

If they are really Blues, imagine having them as family members.

'Dad, I got caught doing 36 in a 30 mile per hour zone'.

Me: 'FFS, I'll pay the fine but just be more careful'.

@gwladysnight @Howard's Way @Moomin : Look I love you but you broke the law. You are an absolute disgrace to the family and the rest of society. I'll have to wash my hands of you. I think you should do at least 10 years.

Daughter: But dad how about that bloke that drove at 100 on a 30 mile road and killed a family of four.

@gwladysnight @Howard's Way @Moomin : He hasn't owned up to it. Therefore, he's not guilty. Put up and shut up.

Please don't associate me with that lot in the tags please.

I've said we need to contest the punishment. But, we need to change tact at the appeal.

Well for one people would think West Ham had done something illegal.

The point is that you have provided absolutely no evidence that the whistleblower acted in bad faith. Yet you are then using it as a justification as to why he shouldn't be part of the commission. It is clutching at straws.

It was an illegal transfer under the breach of PL third party ownership.

I quite clearly stated in the first post about nick igoe wether he was fit and proper to be sitting on an independent panel given he was at the club at the time of these errors. Its enough for me to question his validity to be sitting in judgement of another club now. I dont need evidence to say wether he prompted blowing the whistle before the knock at the door came as thats just opinion.
What isnt opinion is didnt do the job correctly. And shouldnt be sitting in judgement on another premier league club.

Bottom line is Man City & Chelsea won’t have comparable punishments applied if they are found guilty as it will impact the product & much of the recent history of titles & cups would be tainted.

Everybody knows it. Just hope there is some basis to sue the Premier League when it happens.

Absolutely this.

As we've all said the rules were changed midstream and Everon were denied what we'd been promised and what all other clubs had got before them.

This cant stand. It just cant.

And BTW shame on those fans on this forum who are overly-fond of telling others that we are bang to rights. They are unspeakable...YOU know who you are.
Any Blue saying we're bang to rights is Poisonous little Oink.

I'm pretty bored of everybody just shouting OI, RS every time somebody disagrees. It really doesn't help with any conversations. Bit Salem witch trial tbh.

If they were a RS coming on here to wind us up, calling them a RS isn't the zinger you think it is. If they're not a RS though, it's a pretty harsh judgement. Seems wierd to say things that woudl hurt an Evertonian more, on an Everton website.

I'm pretty bored of everybody just shouting OI, RS every time somebody disagrees. It really doesn't help with any conversations. Bit Salem witch trial tbh.

If they were a RS coming on here to wind us up, calling them a RS isn't the zinger you think it is. If they're not a RS though, it's a pretty harsh judgement. Seems wierd to say things that woudl hurt an Evertonian more, on an Everton website.
Put a sock in it red nose

What makes you think it is his company?

Moshiri owns 94.1% of Everton. As for a director loan, how does that work when Usmanov has had his bank accounts frozen?

We are on the brink of going under because we have been mismanaged. Not because P&S rules have kicked in. The second word sustainability says it all. That means a club being run so that it remains a going concern when a sugar daddy's funds are removed. Have a look at what happened to Blackburn after Jack Walker's money stopped pouring into the club.

As for debt-fuelled expenditure, you will have to explain to me which top 6 clubs have gone into unmanageable debt to fund transfers.
Kinell you're a boring (naughty word).