6 + 2 Point Deductions

So in theory, on a rolling 3 year basis, we can be done for one bad year three separate times?

That seems more than a touch unfair
Yes, but they theory is that one bad year can be balanced out by good years either side of it - so doesn’t get punished at all.

The trouble is having one terrible year sandwiched between bad years (bad being a loss just inside the allowable limit)

I have seen the reports that they want to speed up the process but feel that it would not be fair and reasonable for the prem to have failed in its enforcement responaibilities and to increase the punishment of clubs as a result of this, potentially putting said clubs under threat of administration. They'd be entering a legal.minefield.
The rumours that Danny Murphy is to be brought on as an advisor to the panel doesn't sound great though. Fair enough get a players view but that rat!
Haha surely not! He was on the panel for Niasse's retrospective diving ban where we were only one of two teams to get a punishment, strangely enough the RS who are and were notorious for diving never got anything.

We'll be getting record points if that absolute muppet is anything to do with advising. Can't stand him.

Yes, but they theory is that one bad year can be balanced out by good years either side of it - so doesn’t get punished at all.

The trouble is having one terrible year sandwiched between bad years (bad being a loss just inside the allowable limit)
In real business life is near impossible to have a really bad year which is then followed by 2 profitable years. Businesses may take a few years before they become profitable, and by taking another hit in the form of relegation and/or point deductions, it's becoming even harder.

So basically even after the season finished & we've stayed up with the 10 point deduction.. we'd still then have to sweat on a potential additional punishment in the summer?

I'm over it me..

So in theory, on a rolling 3 year basis, we can be done for one bad year three separate times?

That seems more than a touch unfair
Plus it's a double punishment...point deductions which put you in danger of relegation, plus losing revenue by finishing lower than you would have expected to without a point penalty, meaning less revenue so making more difficult the following year for the new psr cycle. Its ridiculous.