6 + 2 Point Deductions

So if you have one absolutely shocking year you can essentially be punished for it 3 times until it's out of the cycle? Surely that's ridiculous.
It appears that way, technically you profit 4 of 5 years have 1 abysmal year in the middle and be punished 3 times.
+5, +5, -150, +5, +5
First breach +5,+5,-150
Second breach +5, -150, +5
Third breach -150, +5, +5
Then the -150 finally goes.. it's an absolutely comical way of doing things.
I'm hanging on by a thread here if we are done a second time I'm finished with football, I didn't even watch today's game I went to the swimming pool instead..

What I don’t get with Forest’s situation, is that you are only half way through your second season in the PL. But the P&S rules (which I thought were a PL thing), are for a rolling 3 season window. Are your 20/21 and 21/22 seasons accounts in the EFL treated as if you were in the PL?
Exactly, they haven't finished a 3 yr cycle

Don't think there's anything more obvious than these rules getting a revamp after our punishments are done

In that case, any half decent law firm would rightly contest why the rules are changing after the fact. You can’t relegate a team (and damage the commercial interests of every company in Everton’s supply chain/sphere of influence) based on rules that the governing body quickly decide aren’t robust enough.

In such a case, the Premier League would again be opening themselves up to massive legal action.

There is just no rational argument for more punishment being put Everton’s way.

We don't have to be 20m better than last season though, we just need to be 20m better than the year that falls off the calculation.

The thing about this I still don't understand is the year that falls off is 100m plus and we should've been able to beat it fairly easily.
Those pay day loans ain't cheap