6 + 2 Point Deductions

We are a rudderless shop getting tossed around by Storm PL.

We need a Captain.
It's true what they say: Nice.guys.finish.last.

Literally! The 10 point deduction originally had us the bottom of the table.

2024... Everton, can we please grow some balls, stand up for ourselves and stop being pushed around like we're an insignificant entity?

We need to start making some noise, getting in some faces and making people uncomfortable.

Sorry to say, but we need to start getting a bit snidey if we're going to make any progress.

So looks like with hindsight Forest are next , seems to be a lot of journalists chatter and I think there is a Martin Samuel article alluding that Forest will go bottom with their points deduction.
This stinks of leaks by the corrupt Premier League similar to before we got nailed.
Yup, there is a pattern of behaviour emerging here. Gaslighting almost.

So looks like with hindsight Forest are next , seems to be a lot of journalists chatter and I think there is a Martin Samuel article alluding that Forest will go bottom with their points deduction.
This stinks of leaks by the corrupt Premier League similar to before we got nailed.
Any links?

Behind paywall, but i read it via one of those things that gets past them lol

This is one of those cases where you wonder to yourself if the author has a vested interest in the oil clubs being dominant.
and then you find out who employs his son, and his many jollies the man has had to the Middle East.

This is one of those cases where you wonder to yourself if the author has a vested interest in the oil clubs being dominant.
and then you find out who employs his son, and his many jollies the man has had to the Middle East.

Haven't opened the link, so I'll have a guess who's the journo is: it's Martin Samuel, right?

Last edited:

Think Forest will escape with a lesser penalty. Worth noting the assessment is over a 3 year period and they have only been in the PL 18 months so a bit of a strange one

Think Forest will escape with a lesser penalty. Worth noting the assessment is over a 3 year period and they have only been in the PL 18 months so a bit of a strange one
I’ve thought this as well. Surely they have to the end of the 3 year period to ‘balance the books’?
Its a 3 year rolling period, but due to them being in The Championship its less leeway than the 105m every 3 years in the Premier League.