6 + 2 Point Deductions

What’s the latest from the small insignificant clubs suffering small Richard syndrome wanting money off of us on the back of this? Seems to have gone quiet and I thought there was a time limit

What’s the latest from the small insignificant clubs suffering small Richard syndrome wanting money off of us on the back of this? Seems to have gone quiet and I thought there was a time limit
all 3 are set to withdraw their claim for compensation but are going to seek a negotiated settlement, this may or may not be a positive thing at all

The 28 days to submit claims has expired but my guess is there will be an opportunity for them to apply after the appeal, they can’t really get round to compensation until that’s resolved.

If our form continues we will need to adjust our thinking from the 10 points deduction pulling us into a relegation battle to the 10 points deduction dropping us out of the European places. It’s not unthinkable. See where we stand after Spurs and Man City.