6 + 2 Point Deductions

I have a feeling that our good form might influence the outcome of the appeal. By this I mean they may be more likely to stand by it given that we have already recouped the points and more.
We haven't recouped the points, we've won different points.. they still have our points and need to give them back. This narrative needs to be knocked on the head ASAP it will eventuality lead to acceptance if it's pushed enough.

I have a feeling that our good form might influence the outcome of the appeal. By this I mean they may be more likely to stand by it given that we have already recouped the points and more.
I'm hoping that we are far more belligerent in our approach and point out the disproportionate nature of the points deduction.

More than for actual administration.

After the league rendered a key player worthless when he was accused of something that lead to no charge such that we lost more money than the breach? Or the 'independent' commission saying that getting a huge hit in spnsorship due to sanctions was a foreseeable business expense?

And that inquisition commission being chaired by someone who had a long running relationship with one of the clubs who raised the charges?

Get them all back!

Stopped for a pint in Frodsham last night
PXL_20231216_195219269.MP~2.jpg

Early on we were better than Fulham, Wolves and Luton.. thats a further 9 points that we fired away by not being able to score.
In most of our games we've been the better team.. Arsenal United Villa and Liverpool we got deserved losses.. other than those 4 we've been the better team.
Arsenal and Villa were deserved loses. A bit unlucky not to hold on for point at Liverpool as not sure they were ever scoring till the pen - Man Utd we should have drew level a number of times, and the 1st 2 goals were their only shots on target

Arsenal and Villa were deserved loses. A bit unlucky not to hold on for point at Liverpool as not sure they were ever scoring till the pen - Man Utd we should have drew level a number of times, and the 1st 2 goals were their only shots on target
The utd result was a freak, we should have scored 3 or 4 with the chances we had. I thought we played better against utd than we did against the Saudi's. Strange pair of 3-0 games they were 😂