6 + 2 Point Deductions

And develop a really good siege mentality and team performances. The deduction probably did us a favour……

Maybe, but I also think we're good enough to have won the last three games without the siege mentality. The number of games we've lost this season that should have been comfortable wins, we were bound to have games like today when we weren't quite on it but still came away with the win.

Premier League, "you're going to need a bigger boat".

The biggest points deduction in history isn't going to be enough to relegate one of the founders of the football league.

Sending the like of Oliver out every week and giving the opposition everything isn't going to be enough to stop us.

Premier League is a disgusting, corrupt organisation.
Amen brother.

No chance we get more than 3-4 points back at most.

In an ideal world the club would blacklist journalists from the ground, withdraw BMD from the Euro's and continue pointing towards the unfairness of not just the punishment but the rules in general.

One thing that has failed to be pointed out is that the £105m loss rule was introduced 7-8 years ago - players transfer fees, wages etc have sky rocketed since then so why has this figure not increased in line ? Its to try squeeze the other 14 clubs into selling their best players in order to spend.
Why would you withdraw BMD from the Euros, a UEFA competition that has nothing to do with the PL, and more importantly, a money maker for the club who only fell foul because we couldnt previously make enough money?

Why would you withdraw BMD from the Euros, a UEFA competition that has nothing to do with the PL, and more importantly, a money maker for the club who only fell foul because we couldnt previously make enough money?
That’s a fair point in fairness.
But I would Barr/Ban all the Premier League employees from ever setting foot in BMD and tell them to all foxtrot Oscar.

In an ideal world the club would blacklist journalists from the ground, withdraw BMD from the Euro's and continue pointing towards the unfairness of not just the punishment but the rules in general.

One thing that has failed to be pointed out is that the £105m loss rule was introduced 7-8 years ago - players transfer fees, wages etc have sky rocketed since then so why has this figure not increased in line ? Its to try squeeze the other 14 clubs into selling their best players in order to spend.
What’s this got to do with the PL?

Why stop with removing our stadium from an entirely unrelated international competition?

We should close down Willy Wonka’s factory, shout at dinner ladies and do a massive poo in the middle of Trafalgar Square.

Your point about inflation is a good one, and I'm amazed not a single journalist has sought to mention it. I can only guess none of them know what inflation is.

As for your 2nd part, qualified opinion seems to be we get the points back. I'm scpetical, but they know more than me.

10 point deduction you say ?
Screenshot_20231210_205632_Chrome.jpg

A RIGHTEOUS INFLICTION OF RETRIBUTION MANIFESTED BY AN APPROPRIATE AGENT,
PERSONIFIED IN THIS CASE BY .....THE E.V

22 points from our last 11 games.

That's incredible form and over a season would probably get you CL football
It’s great but the issue we have now is injury’s and new signings. Jarred felt something today but he’s out at Burnley now, which should give him recovery time. Young prob out. Coleman prob out. This is the time of year where these things happen.

I just hope we get to January with a plan and have already made enquiries to get another player or two in.