6 + 2 Point Deductions

Can just imagine how well any 'alleged' compensation negotiation meeting would go.

Greedy crap teams - You gained a sporting advantage so we want some dosh from you. We are here to discuss how much.

Everton - We survived on the final day by being 2 points above the relegation zone. Feel free to highlight the sporting advantage we gained.

Greedy crap teams - Erm....

Everton - Thanks for coming, see you around you absolute helmets.

From The Grauniad today -
This is why City ( and Newcastle ) will get away with it.
< Manchester City is not a football club in this context. It is an arm of a highly influential nation state, with whom the UK did £25bn of trade last year. Two years ago the UAE, led by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala, agreed a multibillion-pound investment in British infrastructure. The chief executive of Mubadala, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is also chairman of Manchester City.
The same year the UK prime minister met Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, deputy supreme commander of the UAE armed forces to agree a key defence pact. Sheikh Mohamed’s brother is Sheikh Mansour, the de facto owner of Manchester City. Er. Can we have a word old bean, about this soccer stuff? >

From The Grauniad today -
This is why City ( and Newcastle ) will get away with it.
< Manchester City is not a football club in this context. It is an arm of a highly influential nation state, with whom the UK did £25bn of trade last year. Two years ago the UAE, led by Abu Dhabi’s state fund Mubadala, agreed a multibillion-pound investment in British infrastructure. The chief executive of Mubadala, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, is also chairman of Manchester City.
The same year the UK prime minister met Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed al-Nahyan, deputy supreme commander of the UAE armed forces to agree a key defence pact. Sheikh Mohamed’s brother is Sheikh Mansour, the de facto owner of Manchester City. Er. Can we have a word old bean, about this soccer stuff? >
Yep, meanwhile Chelsea and Everton owned by Russians who are persona non Grata these days. Hence the government supervising the sale of Chelsea and the Premier League having no qualms about clobbering us whilst kicking the can down the road with City

Could be 2 points from 17th by the end of play today, chasing the mighty Luton and Bournemouth

No problem we will be above them this season from where we are now.

I know it will have been discussed in here, but god knows how many pages ago it was so I’ve missed it.

This new breach that I keep seeing on Facebook from a few days ago, is it an actual breach that’s being investigated, or is it just media crap saying that we could be deducted more points if we have breached again but not that we have actually breached?

I know it will have been discussed in here, but god knows how many pages ago it was so I’ve missed it.

This new breach that I keep seeing on Facebook from a few days ago, is it an actual breach that’s being investigated, or is it just media crap saying that we could be deducted more points if we have breached again but not that we have actually breached?

Media crap mate.

Started by Joyce the Kopite bellend stirring the pot.

Thought so.

The whole, we could be deducted more if we breach again is such a pointless story. Because of course we could. That’s the rules.

Also loads of other clubs could be deducted points if they’ve breached, but that wasn’t mentioned. Could have a season where about 5 teams have had points deductions if they’re consistent with their “tough stance”.

Thought so.

The whole, we could be deducted more if we breach again is such a pointless story. Because of course we could. That’s the rules.

Yep and they threw in the "Everton COULD be close to doing it again and if so, they COULD be facing a further points reduction.

We COULD also still win the league as its mathematically possible and maybe everyone else will get deducted points as well.

There's certain bellends who are absolutely revelling in the misery of Evertonians. It's not journalism, it's whipping negative press into a frenzy with the hope that it has a massive mental impact on the squad.

If anyone at Everton had any balls and realised who the fk they are actually working for, they'd be banning the lot of these gobshites from entering Goodison and Finch Farm and telling the players to not say a word to anyone.