6 + 2 Point Deductions

Doesnt matter. Highlighting it and keeps the pressure on.

He's a red. Him and Rotherham, the Metro Mayor who has also written to parliment.
I don't know anything about the finer points of British politics, but don't statements like this become more impactful if they come from a person who isn't an Everton supporter?

If it's a blue saying these things it's easy to write off as bias, but you wouldn't expect a red to jump to our defense, so it better illustrates how unjust this was

If the shoe was on the other foot, would we support another club in fighting a 10 point deduction.

Let's say Aston villa, Brighton or Fulham were giving a 10 point deduction. I think we would all agree that it was a harsh penalty but really would we all fight and help that club. Not a chance.

i’m only saying other clubs media etc would all agree it’s harsh and needs adjusting

Simon Jordan made a good point.

The PL since 2021 has had to approve the registration of every single one of our player signings.

A seeming condition of doing so was that the purchase would then provide an updated PSR position and balance sheet. Why are they approving signings that would take Everton over a breach?

Perhaps they were setting Everton up for a fall?

Observations suggest the PL approved but it was essentially Everton who had to stay within the spending limits. Suppose it's like having a credit card and they up your limit thinking you're a good egg, and then you go and max it out and can't pay.

(Speaking from experience too!)

The PL since 2021 has had to approve the registration of every single one of our player signings.

A seeming condition of doing so was that the purchase would then provide an updated PSR position and balance sheet. Why are they approving signings that would take Everton over a breach?

Some Kopite blag accounts will tell you that the PL didn't and shouldn't get involved in clubs financials.

Yet they did. Could've done something. Didn't.

If you're those clubs looking to sue... you'd look at the PL first.

Perhaps they were setting Everton up for a fall?

Observations suggest the PL approved but it was essentially Everton who had to stay within the spending limits. Suppose it's like having a credit card and they up your limit thinking you're a good egg, and then you go and max it out and can't pay.

(Speaking from experience too!)
I'll take a 10 point deduction if they clear my CC!

They can’t know the P&L each time a player is registered. And even if they did, it’s still Evertons responsibility to remain compliant.