6 + 2 Point Deductions

Thanks to Ian Byrne,

Hopefully this gets a bit of traction , apart from the Everton content he makes a sound case to Parliament that the Premier League need regulating and an Independent Regulator. The very thing they were trying to avoid may well be accelerated by their actions

“ s the Premier League can no longer fairly govern top-flight football without independent scrutiny and legislation; asserts that the commission’s cavalier approach to points deductions necessitates acceleration of the introduction of the Government’s proposed Independent Regulator;”

I would love us to just come out and refuse to play. Sod it. Get another point docked. Just refuse to play and say ‘you have relegated us anyway so you have your wish, we won’t play another game until the ten points are back’. At least we would go down on our own terms.
I honestly don’t think we’ll go down even if the 10 points stick.

nice idea but EDMs almost always fail quite early in the process. At least it keeps some pressure and publicity on the PL

The PL hate pressure and publicity. As far as I can see, from what I have heard and read, there is pretty much amazement at the penalty. And total disdain at the process, the result, and the reasons.

nice idea but EDMs almost always fail quite early in the process. At least it keeps some pressure and publicity on the PL

Doesnt matter. Highlighting it and keeps the pressure on.

Not that it matters a jot, but is he a blue? Or just a local mp who’s seen this for what it is?

He's a red. Him and Rotherham, the Metro Mayor who has also written to parliment.

One thing, for me, is seeing the unity from us all as Toffees, yes, we have argued over all and sundry and some surprising "submissions" to what is a truly unjust, unwarranted and unfair punishment.

That's what this club means to us, one and all.

Kin love you Everton, no matter what!

💙💙💙💙💙

*waits for multi-quotes of Mozzers Battles being offered all over the shop......🤣

He's a Kopite - uber Kopite.

More to the point, though, where's Dan Carden in all this...the MP for Walton?
He's a red. Him and Rotherham, the Metro Mayor eho has also written to parliment
That’s good. It shows it’s not just the Everton fan echo chamber who can see the injustice in this.

I've just looked at the MP for Walton's twitter timeline.

Zip from the club's MP. I mean, it's only the biggest institution in his constituency employing thousands of people and many from Walton, no reason for him to be involved really is there?

Please bombard this MP with demands he makes a fist of this for us. Keeping it civil of course.

I've just looked at the MP for Walton's twitter timeline.

Zip from the club's MP. I mean, it's only the biggest institution in his constituency employing thousands of people and many from Walton, no reason for him to be involved really is there?

Please bombard this MP with demands he makes a fist of this for us. Keeping it civil of course.

Hes out there doing important work, a multi-billion pound football club is the least of his issues, asking people to pile into him isnt a good look David.

Not that it matters a jot, but is he a blue? Or just a local mp who’s seen this for what it is?
He’s a Labour MP. While the Early Day Motion may not get far, the ball is rolling. A well worded question by him or another Labour MP at PM Questions about “the Government‘s incompetence and inaction on not progressing an Independent Regulator “ would cause a wee stir!