6 + 2 Point Deductions

We wouldn;t have changed our team setup/tactics on the day of a game because of any information like this.
Mindset? Confidence? They were bricking it, hence the tentative crap inaccurate passing, then offloading responsibility to Pickford and Tarky to play it forward. That wasn’t a game plan, that was players to scared to be the one to give it away. Credit to Onana for going on and looking forwards.

Why? I’m saying if the club knew we had 10 points back as the poster claimed, why would we have played cautious terrified football with Young instead of Dobbin etc. Give Doucs more rest. That was a manager and team petrified of losing and staying 18th, not a team reeling in 11th
What if they learnt after it? :)

Dyche has always played the same way regardless of league position. Same as Moyes. Same as Allardyce. Same as Pullis.

It's in their DNA , it's what they do.
I agree to a certain extent but if you look at the home games at the start of this season we applied more pressure and created a load of good chances but failed to score. I don't recall Allardyche creating countless chances in many games. I'm not claiming it would have been amazing football on the deck but it would not have been the complete dross we put out last night until the final 15 mins. The worry about losing outweighed the desire to win. If you sit on 29 points then the desire to win outweighs the worry of losing which gives players far more confidence and belief in executing.

This is just a Twitter rumour I saw, so please don't take this as anything ITK, but I saw someone say that we argued that Gylfi was found innocent in his case and, therefore, wrongly suspended, which led to the loss of the transfer fee. I never considered that he was never found guilty, which is a good argument.

By the way, there is no smoke without fire, and Gylfi probably still was a dirty bugger.

He's made his account public again after sigurdsson was cleared. You could always ask him what sigurdsson's stats are for slotting 15 year old brasses.

I agree to a certain extent but if you look at the home games at the start of this season we applied more pressure and created a load of good chances but failed to score. I don't recall Allardyche creating countless chances in many games. I'm not claiming it would have been amazing football on the deck but it would not have been the complete dross we put out last night until the final 15 mins. The worry about losing outweighed the desire to win. If you sit on 29 points then the desire to win outweighs the worry of losing which gives players far more confidence and belief in executing.

How does it? Surely the deeper you are in the relegation mix, the more you require wins??

Even last night we created more than enough good chances to win the game.

Dyche has always played the same way regardless of league position. Same as Moyes. Same as Allardyce. Same as Pullis.

It's in their DNA , it's what they do.
Astonishingly harsh to put Moyes into that list.

For all his flaws, we played VASTLY better football under Moyes than any team has ever played under any of those other managers.

This is just a Twitter rumour I saw, so please don't take this as anything ITK, but I saw someone say that we argued that Gylfi was found innocent in his case and, therefore, wrongly suspended, which led to the loss of the transfer fee. I never considered that he was never found guilty, which is a good argument.

By the way, there is no smoke without fire, and Gylfi probably still was a dirty bugger.
Ey? that was literally part of the original argument re the mitigating circumstances - he was 'Player X' lol