6 + 2 Point Deductions

It doesn't matter where it probably comes from, the fact remains that very few people actually know, and I very much doubt that those that do will be on here or TAFKA Twitter.

We'll find out when the IC release their report. Everything until then is a guess.
Agree but do think the numbers goinng sround will be close to the actual number

It’s certainly true, but it’s a stretch going back that far. No point cry-arsing about today, but even in the cup games against average opposition, the team looked a mile of the one that was playing when Beto was racing towards goal to megs the keeper.

Flipside is with returning players and a few “easier” games coming up, no reason that team can’t return.
But it's not true though because before the City game we had 3 consecutive draws.

But on the other side, they're both done and out of the way now.

You have to play everyone twice, it's just bad luck it's worked out like this
Exactly. The League placings are decided when all the games have been played (well normally that's true). We've been very successful at staying up for 69 years and counting. I'll wait and see instead of making things up like others are wont to do.

making what up?
That we are definitely going down.
That Luton are the new Real Madrid.
That Luton were definitely going to be 4 points ahead of us today
That Luton are on some wonderful run. Luton have 11 points from their last 10 games. We have 12 points from our last 10 games.
That our recent run has nothing to with who we have played.
That it is between Luton and ourselves as to who fills the third relegation place.

Things like that.

Sorry, I forgot to add that a certain poster is leaving the country/planet if we get relegated.

That we are definitely going down.
That Luton are the new Real Madrid.
That Luton were definitely going to be 4 points ahead of us today
That Luton are on some wonderful run. Luton have 11 points from their last 10 games. We have 12 points from our last 10 games.
That our recent run has nothing to with who we have played.
That it is between Luton and ourselves as to who fills the third relegation place.

Things like that.

Sorry, I forgot to add that a certain poster is leaving the country/planet if we get relegated.

i see the word luton a lot mate!