6 + 2 Point Deductions

For reasons I won't go into here I know a bit about Sigs case and there was zero chance he'd be convicted. Mendy was someone who was suspected of lots of things and his injuries were minor things to keep him out the spotlight. Jonny Evans and Rio Ferdinand were accused and it was brushed under the carpet. Add to that Liverpool's doping, Manes suspicious transfer to Bayern, Countiniho going from world beater to Niasse in the space of months.
Well if I am Sigs then I would sue the league as they essentially destroy his career. He could have got a last move somewhere with a good wage. Obviously the league has no care whatsoever for the players...at least those that are not part of the top 6 clubs.

David Phillips KC: Chair of the ’Independent Panel‘

"in 2007 David acted for Leeds United in the 15 Point controversy. Although the arbitration proceedings remain confidential, David’s involvement is a matter of public record. David represented Leeds at every stage of the matter – from a members’ meeting of the Football League through to the final determination by the arbitration panel”

Nothing to see here.

"in 2007 David acted for Leeds United in the 15 Point controversy. Although the arbitration proceedings remain confidential, David’s involvement is a matter of public record. David represented Leeds at every stage of the matter – from a members’ meeting of the Football League through to the final determination by the arbitration panel”

Nothing to see here.

Cheers. I've been waiting for background checks on the panel.

The more I think about it, the more it’s entirely punishment for the fans.

The Owner who caused it is selling up.
The Chairman who was involved has passed away.
The Board who oversaw it all, have all left the club.
The DOF who was in place has also left.

So not a single one of them is being punished. And they actively avoided punishing Moshiri because they didn’t want to give a financial penalty when the owner is wealthy.
Exactly. It's not just the fans, it's the every day staff with jobs on the line if we go down, the players who have been grinding those points, even guys like Thelwell and Dyche who are doing nothing but trying to clean up the mess and get the club turned around. All these people who have done nothing wrong being punished for others mismanagement.

I genuinely believed we could stay up following last years striker no-show January window.

In terms of battling relegation with this points deduction I think we're still better equipped than we were then. A good man manager can take this and instill a circle the wagons 'feck em' attititude and I think we have a very good man manager at our club.

Burnley, Leeds and Leicester want a piece now because they got relegated. Well Leeds and Leicester were relegated in a different season, nd anyone who gets relegated gets relegated due to not getting enough points. Spending money doesn't always mean earning points, as we all know too well. They will have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that someone like dele alli or cenk tosun single handedly kept us up. Bizarre claims that need putting to bed sharpish

Nothing to see here.
Absolutely disgusting. No other words really...a leeds fan that has obviously something against us.