4 Seperate Minutes applause for Kendall on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough , but trust me , you missed a magical time ! Always remember being up in the Gods at Hillsborough and reading the scoreboard Owls 0 Champions 1 (11)
My dad spoke so fondly of that 70s side. Still maintained to his dying day, it was the best midfield he had ever seen. Feel very fortunate to have witnessed the 80s team. I just hope and pray if not a title, then the younger element of our support get to experience us winning some silverware at the club.

My dad spoke so fondly of that 70s side. Still maintained to his dying day, it was the best midfield he had ever seen. Feel very fortunate to have witnessed the 80s team. I just hope and pray if not a title, then the younger element of our support get to experience us winning some silverware at the club.

It was more a late 60's team that was expected to dominate for years to come ...........but !!

I'm sick to death of every single game turning into a memorial clap for somebody.

We go the game to escape the harshness of reality outside of Goodison and take comfort in 90 minutes of letting go of life's problems.

We did a memorial to our greatest manager last season when he died. Do we really need to do another one?

Perhaps something at half time, a collage of his success at Everton would be more fitting.

It isn't just Everton turning into this, it is every game at every ground we have to observe an applause for something or other.

Let's get it back to why we go there - to watch football.

Maybe this is a controversial opinion, but I have heard plenty of others express the same views.

B'ham/Villa game:

"a moment of solidarity between both sets of fans as they hold a minute's applause for the families of the victims of the Birmingham pub bombings."

Completely OTT this now. Loved Howard as a player,manager and person but 4 seperate applauses is just ridiculous

Did anyone else notice on the 35th minute, the only real noise in the stadium was West Ham, who im sure didnt know about the second tribute, singing "Shall we sing a song for you" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.